Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Is It Too Early to Tell? *updated 8/7/04* I'm Pregnant!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey all! Sorry i've posted this in other forums too... But i'm not getting any responses, and i'm really curious! My last period was on july 6th. My boyfriend and I have been having sex, and a couple of days ago, I noticed a tiny bit of pink colored spotting about 15 minutes after we had sex. Was that implantation bleeding, or was it just from the sex? Also, my breasts have been extremely sore (i have problems with that before my period, but it seems more intense this time). Is it still to early to be seeing signs of pregnancy?

Last edited by groomer23 on August 7th, 2004 12:10 AM; edited 3 times in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 1st, 2004
I showed every possible sign 2 weeks after I had unprotected sex... I found out I was pregnant from a doctor a week before my period was even due..
|

replied August 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
Update!
Hey all. Well, today, I noticed a bit of dried brown blood on my panties. So, I kept watch to see if I was going to start my period, but all i've had is just little bits of the brown. I've always heard that implantation bleeding is pink... What do you guys think?
|

replied August 2nd, 2004
I never had it....
|

User Profile
replied August 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I never had implantation bleeding either, but i'd say no, its not too soon for symptoms. Its unlikely that you would have gotten some yet, but not impossible!
|

replied August 3rd, 2004
Experienced User
Still Waiting...
Hey everyone! Well, I haven't had any more spotting since yesterday. I'm supposed to start my period today (aug. 3rd), so I guess we'll see what happens!
|

replied August 3rd, 2004
Good luck.. I hoope you get the outcome you want.....!
|

replied August 4th, 2004
Experienced User
I Took a Test....
Hey all. Well, I took a test, and it was postive. I bought two, so i'm waiting four hours to take the next one. I'll keep you guys posted.
|

replied August 7th, 2004
Experienced User
Update *8/7/04*
Hey guys. Well, my second test was also positive, so you know what that means! I'll be going to the health dept. In two weeks, because they won't do any testing or refer you to a doctor until you're 6 weeks from your last period. I also wanted to let you all know that i'm going to get wic and arkids first, which will help pay for mine and the baby's food, as well as most of my doctor visits and things i'll need for the baby. Now that i've got a plan... I'm relaxing and getting really excited about the baby. James is excited too, and he says that although we didn't plan to have a baby just yet, he's still really happy because he knows we would have had one in the future anyway. We just got our blessing a little earlier than expected. Anyway, thank you guys for all the replies, i'll keep you updated!
|

replied August 7th, 2004
I'm glad everything worked out for you and conrats on your pregnancy!
I'm on wic and it really is such a wonderful program...
|

replied August 8th, 2004
Congrats! I have a 10 month old and I am 20, and I want another already, he is nothing near easy lol but I miss being pregnant
|

replied August 12th, 2004
Lol I have been having baby cravings since I had my son two and a have years ago.. So let me say... I better be pregnant lol
|