Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

My Husband Stays Hard After Ejaculation/orgasm

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
Has anyone ever heard of this happening? If he finishes before I do it doesn't matter because he stays hard for as long as I need him to.. Is this normal or a sign of a potential problem?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 31st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Uh,no I think you are fortunate to have a man who can still please you after he has been satisfied.I don't think that this is a problem.How long does he stay hard?Does it bother him?Maybe he's ready for "seconds"??!!Have you talked about this together?As long as the both of you are happy with your sex life,it should not be a problem.Patty
|

replied July 31st, 2004
It certainly isn't a problem for me! I was just curious as to whether there could be a potential health issue... He doesn't "deflate" at all, and will stay hard indefinately until our lovemaking sessions are over or until he "wills' it to go away. I've heard of it being a learned behavior but this is something he has always had.. Wierd huh?
|

replied August 2nd, 2004
I stay hard for hours sometimes after I orgasm. In fact every time I stay hard not unless I have used it to much in one week hehe. I always figured all guys could because I can even sometimes do it 4 times in row hehe.
|

replied September 24th, 2004
When I was in my early twenties I could stay hard and cum 3 or 4 times, woman always complimented me on that. Now i`m lucky if i`m still hard 2 seconds after I cum the first time. Enjoy it while it lasts
|

replied September 25th, 2004
Knightwolf
Are you saying it takes you all night to do what you used to do all night long? Wink

my (former) husband was a once a night kinda guy. Meaning once a night was all he could do. And he was positive all men were just like him.

A couple years after our divorce I found out he was wrong! Shocked :d Cool

some of the smilies don't work right and sometimes my capitalized letters show up as lowercase. What gives?
|

replied September 27th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
The first smiley never works and you can only capitilize the first letter of a word. Don't know why, it is just that way.

Anywho, I have had boyfriends who say they don't believe that any guy could go more than one time in one night. They are just jealous. I know people who can!
|

replied September 27th, 2004
Try 3 times in 45 minutes... I miss that guy... Wink
|

replied July 24th, 2010
All a question of how much sex drive you have,we are all different.

I know this girl who gets no pleasure at all with sex,and quite happy about it.
|

replied July 24th, 2010
This person is a friend and I have never had sex with her!

I assume you were addressing Cicero?
|

replied October 3rd, 2010
My case
I am guy and I have this too. I stay hard for about 10 mins (not rock hard, but a full solid erection) after orgasm. During this time I am not horny, so I let her take over and her do thing, it is nice to just watch her go crazy horny without being turned on. And at the end of 10 mins, though have a full erection a bit soft, I start getting turned on and ready for round 2 in a matter of mins. I guess she feels me first hard rock, then a little soft, then rock hard again. Thats my cycle. I will have two of such cycles (40 mins), take a break, and then I can do two more of such cycles. I guess I have a high libido or something. I could do six if I wanted, but I will defnitely feel it the next day. I don't drink or smoke.
|

replied June 17th, 2012
i get what the original poster is asking and hate that all the answers are opinionated dribble, really more appropriate for a sex forum full of freaks and creeps... I am a 28 year old male and i have this issue as well and honestly its not always a good thing and not always comfortable. I was researching to see if this could possibly be a sign of a problem and not one educated answer here. I actually get progressively harder after each session and after a hour of sex and hours if foreplay included, I'm good... after that second time cumming I'm probably starting to physically drop out before my junk does..like i said it seems to inflate more and stay inflated after each time...thats where my concern lies and maybe the OP too .idk the most i've had sex with a girlfriend is 14 times in 24 hr span but even just by the end of normal hour or two session i'm sore, chaffed, and still stuck with raging semi that STILL will inflate like i'm a 16 year old boy...it's not always cool and not even always liked by gfs, sometimes women look at me like i'm crazy and complain like "dude, we gotta stop and sleep tonight" or worst case scenario they are physically rocked but look at me like i'm a uncontrollable nympho(thats not a good look or good feeling)
|

replied June 17th, 2012
I feel so sorry for you guys....NOT!! Be glad it's working right and naturally.
Any tips or tricks on how you guys/ your men have gotten this way? I'd like to go back to that way myself!
|
Quick Reply