Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

About Christina *dominicksmommie*

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey everybody, I talked to christina today and she told me to tell you girls that she has misscarried. She has been bleeding heavely(sp?) for 3 days now...Atleast she did have to get a u-know-what...Me and her had a good day hehe..Dominick is so damn cute!! He is such a happy baby he is always smiling :d I love him to pieces! When we were on our way back to my house we were on the bus and dominick was looking at me and he was being cute than all of a sudden he spat up on me!! Shocked yucky its so gross! Than when we came back I put him on my bed and started to play with him he loves playing with pillows! Lol and there is spit and sollber all over my sheets! Thats alright its dried lol...She might come over tommrrow...I will see if she can bring her digtal camrea over and me, her and dominick can take pics!! Lee I told her that you wanted to talk to her...If she comes over than she will probbley post something tommrrow...I had a fun day!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Oh wow. Sorry christina. At least god took her/him before anyone else could. You had a good day.... She just miscarried and ya'll had a good day. Am I the only one who......Finds that kinda.............Strange.
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
No chanda you arent, but it could happen.
Meagan
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Experienced User
Yea thats more then strange..

<3
marisa
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well you gotta look at it in this point of view... She was planning an abortion, even though we all know deep in her heart its not what she wanted to do, but she felt it was best for her and dom (im not sayin its right though)... Instead of herself having to take her baby, god did. If I was in her shoes, I would hurt, but I would also feel so relieved that I didnt have to mur der my own child.

~im trying to look at this from a different perspective, its not something I would do, I know I would not abort my child (no matter how hard it would be for me and my other child), and I know I would severly mourn over losing a child and would not go out and be able to have a good day... I just want to make it clear that I am very anti-abortion, but you need to look at this in a different light, at least christina did not have to take her own childs life~ but then again, you will never know if its the truth
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Aw, poor chris. But like everyone else said, it was better!

<3
gaby
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hmmm....
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Um...Ok guys she misscarried on sunday she feels bad but atleast she didnt get an abortion...Its better off this way...And yes we did have fun we always do when we see eachother...So dont go off saying how its werid we had a fun day...!!!!! But w/e
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
It is a little wierd. Alsion. I'm sorry....... I wasn't being rude towards you though.....
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
I find it a little strange too that yesterday or was it the day before.... I don't recall, chrstina was on-line and never posted anything about this.... Hmmmmmmmm
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Experienced User
Its amazing how god works in mysterious ways.

I wish I could be more supportive but i'm sitting here shaking my head at the replies. It just saddens me.

I hope she continues to have happy days !
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Shocked
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
jennifern wrote:
i wish I could be more supportive but i'm sitting here shaking my head at the replies. It just saddens me.

ya know what huni. You constantly comment on the way things are done here. If you don't like it, no one asked you to stick around. Nor will we cry if you leave. Either like it here or don't. No one honestly cares what ya think. This goes back to the megan thing also. In cases where this is past problems before you were here....... Your opinion dosen't count too much. Sorry for being so harsh, but I am tired of you chastising us for every thing we say or do.
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Experienced User
Nevermind.. Not giving you the joy of having me argue back with you.. Its pointless... Its like a pencil with two erasers... No point to it!
|

User Profile
replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Who accused you of being fake?
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Experienced User
Who me?
|

User Profile
replied July 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, you said chanda always goes around accusing everybody of being fake... I just didn't remember anyone saying you were fake. I was just wondering.
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Experienced User
Well i'm leaving this alone b/c i'm leaving and I have no point to prove.
|