Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Exhaustion After Intercourse

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi,

anyone knows why one gets exhausted after an intercourse and how he can overcome it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 28th, 2004
Experienced User
I think it's the build-up and release of tension/internal energy. I don't know how one can overcome it.
|

replied September 26th, 2004
Some people get energized and others get sleepy... Don't get between me and the pillow afer sex... It's the best sleep on the planet. Wink
|

replied September 26th, 2004
Experienced User
I thought all men fell asleep Question Exclamation Wink
|

replied September 27th, 2004
2littlegirlz wrote:
i thought all men fell asleep Question Exclamation Wink

that's just media propaganda. I fall asleep and i'm no man! Laughing
|

replied September 27th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
It is always said that men fall asleep right after sex because the man almost always gets off.
If you orgasm from sex, or just have very long tiring sex then yeah, you are most likely going to be exhausted afterwards. But if you are with a man (or woman) who doesn't satisfy you or only lasts five minutes chances are you aren't going to be as tired as the one who got off is. Or as tired as you would be if you had great workout sex.

So, that is why you mostly hear about men falling asleep right after sex, but it does work both ways in some cases.
|
Quick Reply