Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

I cant get an orgasm during sex...help :cry: (Page 1)

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
Well I have been with my bf for about a year and a half now. And whenever we have sex, we both enjoy it alot, but I cant seem to get an orgasm. I just feel as though it would make everything so much more better for both of us. I tried diffrent positions but nothing seems to work. Does anybody have any advice to give me Embarassed
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper tammyseyler
|

replied July 20th, 2003
Crying or Very sad i'd help you out but i have the same damn problem Crying or Very sad
|

replied July 23rd, 2003
pleasure
I'm not sure if this information i'm about to give you will help you but have you tried to pleasure yourself infront of your bf?. Do not let him touch you make him watch until you give him the ok to join you. Hope the advice i gave you can help you. Wink
|

replied July 23rd, 2003
Re: I cant get an orgasm during sex...help :cry:
your problem is easily solved. you have many 2 options you could try with your boyfriend one is get him to do oral sex to help you achive your climax, and the best resolution which works on both cases is while you guys are havin intercouse while the action is going on you pleasure urself rubbin ur clitorious while insertion is going on will double the sensitivity helping you reach climax faster. try that n call the doctor in the morning. Very Happy
|

replied July 29th, 2003
Experienced User
i guess i am one of the lucky ones, i have been fortunate enough not to experience this problem. many of my girlfriends used to though. i have found that when i am on top, i climax very easily...there needs to be clitoral stimulation for a female to climax...insertion of the penis at the same time merely hightens the experience. and the female needs to be arounsed...foreplay is a must. if you are able to bring yourself to climax when alone, you will be able to achieve climax with your partner. if you are unable to alone (or have never tried) i suggest you do...you need to know and understand your own body and how it responds before someone else can. 2 of my 3 girlfriends who had a problem of not being able to climax took my advice (about learning to climax on their own first) and no longer have this problem.
|

replied July 30th, 2003
I cant get an orgasm during sex...help :cry
Omagosh,I know this one.I was 32 before I had an orgasm during intercouse.My bestfriend had told me to try a little exercise,the muscles that you would use to stop yourself from urinating are the same muscles you want to tense up during intercourse .Tighten and release them off and on increasing the amount of time they are tensed .Masturbation of the clitoris is the most valuable tool towards a fantastic ,mindblowing orgasm that will make your man feel like the king of the jungle,not to mention the fact that most men are totally turned on by watching a woman pleasure herself.Release your inhibitions and enjoy the feeling.I felt so embarrased to do it in front of him at first till he came right out and admitted that watching me alone was enough for him to get off alone,after that ,knowing that he was turned on by what I was doing only increased my pleasure.Hope this helps. Very Happy
|

replied July 30th, 2003
Thank you sooo much!!!
thank you so much for all the advice. Everything that has been said to try I never thought of before...and I will definatly try it.. Laughing I sure hope my probleme is now fixed.
|

replied August 4th, 2003
relief
Glad to know I am not the only one out there who hasn't had an orgasm. Thanks for all the suggestions.
|

replied May 20th, 2005
Experienced User
The best answer I have:

there are two main reasons for a woman not being able to acheive an orgasm. The first is environmental and psychological inhibitors. The mood might not be right or you might be too stresses to realax enough. The most logical answer is: the pleasue button. Almost 80% of women neex stimulation to the clitoris to acheive an orgasm. Use a mini vibrator to stimulate your clitoris during intercourse. You will find this to be very enjoyable and your partner (speaking from experience) will also like the vibrations that your vagina walls will transmit onto his penis.
|

replied May 26th, 2005
I am having that problem too. Ever since I had my first baby 3 years ago I cant have a orgasm. I dont know why. Would it have something to do with me being on antidepressants? Please help. I do not like sex at all now
|

replied June 2nd, 2005
First of all, let me start by saying that i'm one of those women who can't have an orgasm vaginally. The only way I have ever had an orgasm is through clitoral stimulation. My (now ex) husband tried every which way of trying to get me to orgasm during intercourse to include the vibrator, the leg over the shoulder, and many other methods. No luck! This all changed when he bought a sex toy called "the ladybug". It's a strap-on vibrator that you pull it on like panties. The motor (or the body of the ladybug) goes over your pelvic bone and the "feelers" go on each side of your clitoris. You hold a remote control which controls the speed of the vibrator, and it's meant to be worn during sex. I tried wearing it without the intercourse, and I found out that I actually had better results during sex with him on top of me while I was wearing it, cause every time he pounded into me, it was that much more intense. I have to say that i'd recommend this to anyone, as it's the only way that I have ever had an orgasm while having intercourse!!!!!
|
Users who thank concernedgf for this post: sweetiepie2121 

replied October 19th, 2005
Hopefully someone can help me too. Im 18, and never had an orgasm. Intercourse does not bring me to climax. I understand that most women dont orgasm this way, but it'd still be nice. I know most everyone will tell me to try another, non intercourse way, but i've found that that doesnt work either. Fingering feels the best of anything ive tried, but it doesnt bring me to climax. Oddly enough, no sort of clitoral stimulation does anything for me, whether it be from hands, oral, or a vibrator. I feel no pleasure more than the emothional contentment that my boyfriend is trying his hardest to make me feel great. And before anyone says it, ive already tried self-stimulation, and I get absolutely nothing out of that at all. My breasts arent even sensitive to pleasure. Any suggestions for me?
|

replied October 22nd, 2005
Experienced User
Dream, you might want to try some of the creams available on the market that help to increase sensitivity of the clitoris, and other parts.
|

replied October 24th, 2005
Experienced User
Okay, I didn't have to time to read all the posts, so I hope someone didn't already suggest this. When my husband and I have sex, we do it in postions where I can reach and pleasure myself. Doggystyle is best, you can easily reach and pleasure yourself while you and you husband (boyfriend) are having sex. It makes it so much better. I can't have an orgasm other wise. Good luck, hope that helped!

Teresa
|

replied October 25th, 2005
Well honestly the only way I achieve orgasm is by doing kegels (tightening your vagina, as if u were trying to stop yourself from peeing)while my man is inside of me, preferably when he is in deep...I just keep doing it over and over until bam!!! Haha well he likes it too, he says its a good sensation for him and he loves the way it feels..

Try it...It works!!!
|

replied October 27th, 2005
Teach-

where might I be able to find some of those creams, etc? It seems about the only thing I haven't tried. Hopefully it'll work. I'm really starting to think i'm completely incapable of orgasming. :(
|

replied October 27th, 2005
Experienced User
I had that same problem. Someone told me to masterbate and it worked. You cant tell someone else how to get you off if you cant get yourself off. It is completely normal to masterbate-try it out. A couple of positions that work for me are I am on bottom with a pillow under my butt when he is pushing towards you, you move your vagina up and down. Another way to me is when I am on top, get our bodies really close together, the more contact the more stimulation. Make sure the lighting is low, if you have low selfesteem (if you thinkyou dont have a good looking body) lighting makes all the difference in the world. The less he sees the more comfortable you are. After I had my baby I was like that (the stretch marks and the flab was so embrassing).
|

replied October 31st, 2005
Re: I Cant Get An Orgasm During Sex...help :cry:
mellybaby wrote:
well I have been with my bf for about a year and a half now. And whenever we have sex, we both enjoy it alot, but I cant seem to get an orgasm. I just feel as though it would make everything so much more better for both of us. I tried diffrent positions but nothing seems to work. Does anybody have any advice to give me :oops:

women supplements should help. Woman's organism needs special substances and supplements give them.
I could have only clitoral orgasm and it was very hard to reach it. After supplements (i have used sentia) I can achieve vaginal orgasm and sometimes it's rather easy.
|

replied November 4th, 2005
Have I Or Hav'nt I Lost My Virginity
Hi I first had sex when I was 12years old and i'm now nearly 20 during the time from I was 12 till now I have had losts of sex partners and i'm now engaged. But I have never bled or I don't really feel sex i've try on a number off accounts to try and break myself in if this is the problem but every time i've tryed it really hurts and I cant go through with it now my partner is now wanting to try for a baby but i'm not sure if I will be able to with me having this problem have I or haven't I ever been broken-in please help - cheers -
|

replied February 12th, 2012
How did you have sex when you were 12? Im 12 but i'm not having sex for maaany years. Its way too dangerous. Not to be kinda 'rude' but like what happened? How did you go into sex? Lol sorry if i sound rude
|

replied November 4th, 2005
You probably have. I'm kinda like that, had sex a few times but never bled, and it never hurt, not even the first time. My gyno said that my hymen probably has broken, but I just didnt notice it. She said sometimes it'll stretch enough that you dont feel pain. I had thought that when a woman loses her virginity that it's always painful and bloody, but according to my gyno, that's not always the case. It broke the first time you had sex, i'm pretty sure. Don't worry about it! And you really shouldn't be trying to hurt yourself! That can't be good for you! You're fine! And another thing my gyno told me, if a woman is able to stretch like we can, it makes it easier to have a baby. Good luck!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD