Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Boy Advice

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ok my best friend amy has become good friends with one of my friends mike and theyre supposed to hang out tomorrw. She said she feels weird going alone and she asked me to come. So its going to be me, her and these 2 guys. Jason is very protective and jealous. Is it ok to go without him or is that wrong?? I think I might invite him and have it just be all of us, but im jw.

Thanks~

<3
gaby
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 24th, 2004
Experienced User
Heh, I kinda have that same problem. I can't really go hang out with any of my female friends unless ash is present. Idunno what to do cept have her tag along. I don't mind at all, but I don't know if my friends mind or not. O.O
so...Heh sorry, I really don't have much advice Confused
|

replied July 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
It should be okay! He may be jealous but he has to understand that its okay for u to meet new people too, including guys. As long as there are no intentions, he shoudlnt have a problem with it. I say go on and have fun and if he gets mad, explain to him that u have friends to and he has to live with that Smile

shauna
|

replied July 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Ok, thanks! =) im still not sure tho lol. Im not sure if I really feel comfortable, but ill see, he may not even want to go. I do tho, so if he doesnt feel like going then im going by myself! :p

<3
gaby
|