Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

What Do Females Think About Circumcision? (Page 1)

Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....
I know how a lot of guys feel about the whole "circumcision" thing, but do you females prefer it or no? Just curious.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper bLackwInter
|

replied July 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I should not even post this, because I get bashed a lot when I do, but I prefer a circumcised penis.
That is all I am going to say Laughing
|

replied July 22nd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Circumsized...Some people may think it cruel at birth and what-not but I think the chances of someone getting an std may be greater with an uncircumsized penis than with a circumsized one.
|

replied July 22nd, 2004
hotasfrick wrote:
i should not even post this, because I get bashed a lot when I do, but I prefer a circumcised penis.

That is all I am going to say Laughing

why would you get bashed for your opinion on this subject?
|

replied July 22nd, 2004
Hotasfrick Looks Out For Other Girls
Some people have a stick up there a$$ and take it out on her, by the way she's all good in my oppinion because she was helping to defend my g/f from this guy talking about girls and women in that topic of the guy wanting surgery... Anyway i'll never bash you hotasfrick, keep on postin...
|

replied July 22nd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Yay! Go angie!! Hehe
|

replied July 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
10% Off
I like the feel and appearance of the circumsized penis.An uncircumcized penis is all wrinkly and sad looking,in my opinoin.
|

replied July 22nd, 2004
"an uncircumcised penis is all wrinkly and sad looking,in my opinoin."
that has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever heard! Lol
(nyguy looks down and thanks god he is circumcised) Laughing
|

replied July 22nd, 2004
*laughs*
Wow... I think we all know that patty perfers it circumcised Wink
|

replied July 23rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yes, bloopieboy is right! Everytime I answer something like this people (usually the same person with various usernames) starts fights with me! So, I was wondering if I even should post. But, hey, you asked, right?
Yeah, definately like 'em circumcised!
|

replied July 23rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
You asked,did you not??I'm may or may not be many things,but I am honest.I do think they look sad,kinda like a shar-pei.
|

replied July 23rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Eww I h a t e uncircumcised penis'!

<3
gaby
|

replied July 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Uncircumsized penis look like elphent(sp?) trunks lol..... I think that circumsized penis are way better!! If I have a baby boy I would get him circumsized very quickly!!! It looks funny if it isnt Laughing
|

replied July 31st, 2004
Well, i've never been with a man uncircumsized...But I honestly feel that the body shouldn't be tampered with. Perhaps pleasure wise, it would be better for women???!!!

Perhaps it would also taste better...Muah! I do very much enjoy giving oral to women...I don't know if men would taste the same, but in my experiences of giving oral to men...No thanks!
|

replied August 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
My view is it's a bit what you're used to! I understand that the vast majority of north american men are circumcised. On the other hand, very few british men are, except jewish guys of course and maybe muslims too I think? So british girls tend to think that circumsised ones look and feel wrong. Not sure what it's like in the rest of europe.

Foreskins are really odd things though -- taking them off removes a lot of the variety. Some blokes have really big foreskins, like humungous turtle-neck sweaters, and others have sort of unobtrusive ones, that kind of let the penis look more or less like it is circumcised.

There is a fantastic video I saw once called "dick" which is basically 30 minutes of snapshots of about 1000 penises. The variety is truly astonishing.
|

replied August 4th, 2004
Experienced User
About 14 years ago I was with a guy who was uncircumcised.. It was weird looking until he got an erection, then it looked like any other one I ever saw. He was a pretty hot guy from chile.

Then about 6 years ago I met another guy from chile and he was uncircumcised too... I wonder if they just don't do that there???
|

replied August 4th, 2004
I have had both. I don't care at all. Either look fine to me.
|

replied August 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Used to it or not, uncircumcised penis' are freakin ugly. Even before I had ever had sex I still liked the way the circumcised one looked better. Not because I was raised to think that way or because I was "used" to it, as I was not used to any penis. I just think, in my personal opinion, not being circumices is nasty and dirty. But, just my opinion. Laughing
|

replied August 6th, 2004
Experienced User
Dearest Idiots,
Uncircumsized is the more sensitive ( let big bird spell this out for ya 'll ) uncircumsized feels it ( sex ) more than the other ( circumsized ) so you all standing there in your little circle of " dumb - dumbs " scream and shout until you 're blue in the face but that doesn 't erase the plain and simple truth that one feels more than the other !!! You know ... It 's like ... Who sets the standards for ya 'll anyway ??? Maybe ... If that person jumps in a fire ( praise god ) then ... All the rest of you will follow ??? God bless you ... All !!!
|

replied June 8th, 2012
I'm glade someone is intelligent to state the obvious.
For guys that are circumcised, their penis tip is constantly rubbed (undies), which causes it to loose sensitivity. guys that are circumcised have less chance of getting infection.
Guys that are not are more sensitive, have a greater risk of getting infection (mainly as teenagers because they won’t clean thoroughly) (they need to pull back the foreskin and wash). Though if they are taught properly how to clean and why, it means less hassles later on.
When they are erect they all look the same.

And yes I do know what I am talking about I was a professional nanny for many years (not an any girl, but a qualified highly experienced)
|

replied August 6th, 2004
What a dumb post next thing u be talking about nipple size up here Mad
|
Quick Reply