Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Appendix and Appendicitis Forum

My Appendix, Right Side?

Must Read
How do you know if abdominal pain is caused by appendicitis or not? First know where to locate the appendix in your body. Learn more here....
Classic symptoms of appendicitis include pain in the center of the abdomen that moves down and to the right. Learn more about signs and symptoms of appendix pr...
Understand how to diagnose appendicitis and abdominal pain correctly. Appendicitis may be the cause of your discomfort but symptoms vary. Learn more now. ...
The right side of my lower stomach, like, over my hip bone has been hurting for almost 24 hours now. I don't know what it is and i'm very scared i'm going to have to get my appendix out. I feel fine pretty much otherwise, and I don't have a fever or anything, I don't think. Are there any sure-tell symptoms that I can tell with?
Thank you.
|

replied October 28th, 2004
Re: My Appendix, Right Side?
anonymous wrote:
the right side of my lower stomach, like, over my hip bone has been hurting for almost 24 hours now. I don't know what it is and i'm very scared i'm going to have to get my appendix out. I feel fine pretty much otherwise, and I don't have a fever or anything, I don't think. Are there any sure-tell symptoms that I can tell with?
Thank you.

>yes there are some symptoms that can tell they are nausia,fever of 99-102,pain on the right. Have you been to your doc. Yet?If not you should go just in to be on the safe side he/she can due further test and see why you are having the pain your having?The longer you wait the longer youe going to have the pain. Trust me I have the same problem for 2 1/2 month's and there still not sure. Hope they find out what is going on with keep me informed please. Smile . Hope you start feeling better :d
|