Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Drama With Baby Daddy's Girlfriend...

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...

i just need somebody to talk to, I am at my grandmother's house and all my sisters are at home, so I thought I would talk to yall about it.

Well, me and my baby's daddy was together 2 years and inbetween those two years, I gave birth to amari. We broke up when amari was a few weeks old, anyways, he has a new girlfriend (that I can't stand) and everytime I call for him she answers his cell and start sh**.

The reason why I don't like her is becuz she goes around telling her friends that amari is her daughter... Evil or Very Mad
and she is trying to keep me and romair (my baby daddy) away from each other. Duh! We have a daughter together and we are gonna have to keep up with each other becuz there's a child involved.

I want to fight her so bad but I know thats not the best solution, I am just used to fighting to solve my problems, but now that I am approaching 17, I am trying to act like a young woman. What should I do??????

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
When she answers what does she say? If she answeres just say can I talk to romair, and if she says why? Then say it doesnt concern you, it concerns our daughter. And why is she telling people its her daughter? It obviously not! Just tell her "look id love to sit and chat with you about nonsense but im really busy and im sure you have nothing better to do so just pass the phone on darlin!" hehe id say that
as much as this little girl tries to keep you apart, its not gonna work, so she might as well give up! You two have kids with each other. Why dont you tell something to this guy? Tell him you dont have to put up with her calls so he either answers the phone when its you or can start getting his privelages taken away. As in your too busy to let your baby see the dad. And see what he does.
|

replied July 21st, 2004
Experienced User

thank you sooo much! :d

well, when I call and she answers, she says, "why you always calling here" and blah blah blah and I end up having to cuss her out and romair always takes her side.

I have no idea why she is going around telling people that amari is her daughter Rolling Eyes ...I am going to ride the bus over there this evening and talk to romair becuz she needs to stop answering his phone when I call, my name pops up so she know its me. I think she thinks that me and romair got something going on becuz romair said she always ask him if he was over my house.

She is 18 yrs. Old and she should have better sense. I am 16 and romair is 17 1/2, so she should be more mature then the both of us.

Thanks for the advice chika! Wink
|

replied July 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well if she says "why you calling here?" then say "youd think youd know by now, or are you not that smart? You know why im calling so save your breath and pass the phone!" dont fall for her, just give her a smart remark and shut her up! If your name pops up, block your number. Its *76 I think, so your number wont show and she wont know its you. Shes acting chilidish and jealous. Tell her "boy arent we a little insecure" well if he continues to take her side then tell him "you know what, im not gonna bother calling anymore, you just wont see your daughter!" shut him up too lol
|

replied July 21st, 2004
Experienced User
Lmao!

Thank you! :d
|

replied July 21st, 2004
Experienced User
Dummy nikki! Its different everywhere! Her is *82~ lol
|

replied July 21st, 2004
Experienced User
Lol! Mines is *67...
|

replied July 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Whatever like I knew that! We have so many, *82 unblockes the number, *76 blocks, *72 forwards a line, *73 unforwarsd it... Thats alot to know you know? Hehe
|

replied July 21st, 2004
Experienced User
Yea its *67 here too! My bad, *82 is call forawding I think or somethin..
|

replied July 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah *67 to block and *69 to see who called.

Sorry I dont have any advice for ya, but I htink nikki said it all very well!

<3
gaby
|

replied July 22nd, 2004
Experienced User
Sorry Post Is Soo..long!
Hi! Welcome !! I am elijah I am 19 years old and I have a 6 month old daughter.....I used to have the same problem..I mean with dealing with girls who are jealous of me and my family....Have you been in fights before? A few years back one of my good friends was asking (when I first got with my bf) when how long were we going to last cuz she had a crush on him... I was so mad because I was falling in love with him and she had gone out with him before ..A long time ago.... And she also had a bf at the time..I ended up fighting her ..Then the next year I fought with her cousin because of her....I put it all behind me and I am moving on with my life and as for them still acting immature..Trying to start !**@!!!
|

replied July 23rd, 2004
Experienced User
Sometimes girls are so immature and they do like to start sh*t whether you're up for it or not. When you break up with your boyfriend and then he starts dating another girl and when you have a kid no matter what you are not going to be out of his life. You know because of the baby, but these girls just don't see it that way and then they get all paranoid or jealous when you call. But just be straight up with her like nikki suggested.
|

replied July 28th, 2004
Experienced User

yeah elijah, I have been in plenty of fights with her, she just doesn't kno when to shut up. But I must admit, I went to romair's house and talked to her and she is improving, I guess it took me to talk to her to str8'n up, dats a shame...

And tell me why romair called me last night and he said he wants me back!!! What should I do?? Confused
|

replied July 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hes either messing with you or hes just seeing if he can still get you. Just ignore it and dont even bother. Most likely hes about playing games. Not worth it.
|

replied July 28th, 2004
Experienced User
I agree with nikki he may be just messing with you to see whether he can get you. It's not worth it but you know him better than us. Just be careful.
|

replied July 28th, 2004
Experienced User
Thanks ladies for the advice! I feel special! :d
i promise I will get pics of me and amari on here as soon as we get some taken!

It was so funny becuz when he said he wanted me back, I hung up on him.... Laughing
and he didn't call back, so basically he don't want me back that bad.
|