Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Upset Stomach Every Day

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
This is my first post...I'm a healthy, active 19 year old college student. But for years I have dealt with chronic stomach aches. Nearly every day when I wake up in the morning I have 3 bowel movements, often diahrrea-like. I also have a lot of gas, despite what I eat for dinner the evening before. Even after all this in the morning I still feel like my stomach is upset and sometimes I have to go back to the bathroom again. On top of this, after I eat anything, I feel like I have stomach cramps and often have to go to the bathroom to have a bowel movement soon after (or sometimes during) a meal. If I can't get to a bathroom right away, the stomach cramps feel so terrible that I get hot and clammy, feel like I might pass out or soil myself. Usually after having a bowel movement I feel better. I might also add that I swell up like a balloon after a meal, and once I have a bm i'm flat again. Does anyone have any clue what this could be? Could this be ibs? I would love any input. I'm too young and outgoing for this; i'm sick and tired of it and this frustrates me greatly.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I am no Dr., but it sounds like there is a problem, it could be i.B.S., galbladder, are you nervous or stressed! If I were you I would go to a Dr., he may want to do a colonoscopy, if you cannot afford a Dr., check with a pharmacist, but your best bet is to go to a Dr., and let him or her check you out, this could be serious and then again it could be something minor as I said earlier, I am no Dr., keep us posted on what you find out as this is what helps others.
Sincerely,
sandy
|

replied July 16th, 2004
Thanks for your reply, I think my mom is making me an appointment. It is definitely not stress! I am very laid back and it is rare that I get stressed out or nervy. Thanks for your advice.
|

replied February 13th, 2012
I feel the same way to I feel like I have bad gas. When I eat food I get full fast n my stomach feels like its just getting bigger like a bullion. N I have to keep going to the bathroom n my stomach feels all wired to Sad
|

replied February 13th, 2012
I feel the same way to I feel like I have bad gas. When I eat food I get full fast n my stomach feels like its just getting bigger like a bullion. N I have to keep going to the bathroom n my stomach feels all wired to Sad
|