Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Penis Question

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Ok, this is embarassing but ts either asking online rather than ging to a doctor.

Here goes, is there such a disorder or medical explanation for when a mans penis retracts of recedes into a mans body? When I have a errection everythings ok, I can also pull on it (not a hurtful pulling) and it is ok with its length, but then it will just shrink back into my sac, so I guess my question is....Is this a medical condition or am I just hung like a pixie elf?

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 16th, 2004
I think this is normal, when your penis is flacid or limp it doesn't reflect the size of how big it can be when it's erect. Basically, a guy's penis can be 1 inch limp and 7 inches erect.

If you're still worried, go to your docs. I've been a few times for things and I suffer major shrinkage when i'm nervous, it goes tiny. Your doctor has no doubt seen all shapes and sizes and it's all in a days work for him.
|

replied April 15th, 2009
Sore Penis
Your penis burns due to lack of lubrication. Use lube before you enter the vagina and on your penis when masturbating. I can't believe you didn't know that. Lotion or Vaseline or maybe ky lube, especially the warming kind is great.
|
Tags: penis
Quick Reply