Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Anyone On?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Is nobody on, or am I not getting new posts? My computer has been messing up all day.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 15th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey im online but only for a few mins I am waiting for my nana to come and get me so I can get my legs waxed....O.W.W.W.I.E!!!! Its so painful!! What are you up to april?
|

replied July 15th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Im up to sittin on my butt, reading and replyin to posts, and eatin chips... I gotta go clean the house soon, kevin gets home in 45 mins.
|

replied July 15th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol!! Sounds like fun!I wish I had chips.. Mmmm I am getting tim hortons for lunch!! I am getting a bagel and a ice capp they are soo good but sooo fatting I havent had one in like almost 2 months!! Ahhh thats along time I use to get one atleast 2 times a week....I am so bored...My papa is almost finshed building my deck out in the back yard!! I am so happy its sooo nice and big hehe...But it sux cuz my papa doesnt know I smoke ciggs so I cant have a smoke unless I take charlie for a walk...He has been working on it since sat! Shocked but atleast my nana knows I smoke lol.... I am just blabbing on lol but I better go and do my make up byes!!

.Alison xoxo
|

replied July 15th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
When I lived back home with my mom, I used to have to take my chihuahua for walks to be able to have a cig. And then she found out I smoked, and then she was mean, and then I started running away, and she turned nice... Lol my dad left a joint there for my stepdad for when he was feining really bad, and he wasnt supposed to smoke cuz he got put on probation, and my mom gave it to me, and told me not to smoke inside, that I can smoke it outside, but if marks home to hide if I want to smoke it, and that I could smoke my cigs on my front porch, as long as I picked up the butts... I was like whoa! Ok?!? And then I got preggy lol. Now I cant do stuff like that.
|

replied July 15th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey im in, I have to go in a bit because I have tons of work to do before I leave at 3:15 for my ultrasound. Its 1:20 here and my boss should be back at.. 2:30. Im hungry too. I dont know what to get to eat because I have to see my doc and I dont want to eat right before I go lol. And I want something not too salty so I dont swell. But what? I cant think! Help me what should I eat??? Something small too!
|

replied July 15th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Nikki make sure u go with a full bladder. I dunno why but my doc always tells me to go with a full bladder. Wink hope u find out what it is I think its a boy!!
~heather ryan and mackenzie
|

replied July 15th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I dont know why either, but im gonna drink orange juice before I go! Lol alot of it! And im gonna make sure baby is awake!
|

User Profile
replied July 15th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Its because if your bladder is empty it is more compact and harder for the u/s to see through. If it is full, the liquid makes a good window for the u/s to see through.
|

replied July 15th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Thats what I thought, but then I was like nah the bladder cant be all that important lol
|

User Profile
replied July 15th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I dunno, thats what the doctors say.
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply