Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Itching

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
Hi. I am constantly scratching my feet and legs and scalp in the evening. My husband says it must be a nervous condition. I just know that it is driving me nuts. I am fine during the day. It starts right after dinner when I try to relax. I scratch my feet legs and scalp until they bleed. Does anyone know what this is? Any responses would be helpful. Thanks.
Ladonna
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 25th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Have you checked your water? It could be hard water making your skin itch. Or you might have exzema (i cant spell it) my sister would itch and itch and she had to get an itching cream because she would leave marks and cuts all over her arms and legs. And then the noise of her scratching would annoy me too! But you should check with your doc to get a cream for the itch and check your water. Good luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD