Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Blood Disorders Forum

Help. Ass Bleeding (Page 1)

Must Read
Have you just been diagnosed with anemia? Learn how doctors define anemia...plus more information on what causes anemia and who is at risk of developing anemia....
Anemia is caused by a range of diseases and conditions. Learn which factors contribute to anemia and how you can avoid some of the risk factors of anemia here....
Anemia can make you feel tired. But what other some other signs of anemia? Click here for more on anemia complications and when you should seek medical help....
I am an 18 y.O student and I love eating curry.

So heres the problem: I was passing motion with a little stiff feeling in my bowel. After I was done. I got up and saw blood in the toilet. I wiped my butt with a piece of toilet paper, and there's more blood. Sadly to say, I looked at my butt from the mirror and I didnt see any traces of bleeding, but theres this little bum sticking out when I relaxed my sphinter muscle. Sad

the day before this, I felt a needle-like pain in my tummy, but it lasted for about 6-8 mins.

Any form of help is very appreciated. Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper diehard430
|

replied May 3rd, 2005
Simlilar Occurance
The other night I fell asleep and woke up with a pain in my stomache. I tried to crap but I couldnt at first. I stood up and sat back down and then it came. I saw blood in the toilet and on the toilet paper but none in my actual hole. Your not alone and i'm also a little worried about it. Anyone with any type of answers would be appreciated.
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Hi there! I am no Dr. But it might be hemmorrhoids and it might be polyps, you should get to the Dr. And get checked out as it could be something serious. I know some people use stool softeners, but please get this checked out thru your Dr. It is not good to strain to haave a bowel movement or to have blood in your stool.
Sincerely,
sandy
|

replied February 8th, 2006
Sounds like a prolapsed hemorrhoid
|

replied September 1st, 2007
Ass Bleeding
wow this is weird
im to much of a chicken to go to the docters to get him to check out my ass, im am not the most in shape guy around.
im 21 am not gay!
when i wipe my ass about 50% of the time I get a little bit of blood. about 5% of the time the first wipe is full of bright red blood and not once has my ass hurt or anything
please help....
|

User Profile
replied September 1st, 2007
Supporter
Hi
An OLD ass bleeder from the past comes tp haunt you! I begin having problems years ago, but until recently last year when I lost my father to Colon cancer, I broke down and went and had endoscopy and the big COLONOSCOPY. I too would pass blood when I went to the bathrom or wipe. Turned out I had no polyps or anyhting except was daignosed with an internal hemorrhoid. Lots of peopl have these and its mainly from straining........we need more water and fiber in our diets....SOme like curry me.I LOVE TEXAS PETE! YOu can see if you have an external hemorrhoid, and usually preperation H and Tucks wipes help. If either hemorrhoid igets too big or is painful, it will ahve to be removed.......OUCH, but either way, if its bright red blood you should be ok. as long as it stops bleeding and this is not a pattern. You could also have torn the lining or have a fissure. You can look all this up on WebMd for more info. As young as you are, its probable from not getting enough roughfage! Keep in tou! Hope Ive helped! Cool
|

replied August 9th, 2008
ass blooding
I was passing motion with a little stiff feeling in my bowel. After I was done. I got up and saw blood in the toilet. I wiped my butt with a piece of toilet paper, and there's more blood. Sadly to say, I looked at my butt from the mirror and I didnt see any traces of bleeding, but theres this little bum sticking out when I relaxed my sphinter muscle
|

replied April 22nd, 2009
Continous bleeding
I too had this little issue and it didn't stop. After a while I thought it was going to go away but it didn't. Seems that over time it kept getting worse and I don't know what to do. I'm a bit nervous about seeing a Dr. or getting it checked out. Any other issue that might be the case and any help out there that would make me feel better about this would be helpful.
|

replied July 29th, 2009
Hi ,i am 27 years old and i am married .I have this same problem for past 8 mnth.i wnt get it often,but some times even i will get stomach in evening n next day i will get blood ozing with stool.Even i hav a small skin growth like near to my backhole.it will b projected outside n visible n it is very small in size.help me wht i shld.
|

replied November 13th, 2009
my bum ur bum
Hey guys, Well when I wipe my butt I sometimes have blood on the toilet paper too. my mom thinks I have hemorrhoids cuz she says that's what happens after you have a baby most of the time. So I am going to the doctors you guys should do the same. Because only a doc will really be able to diagnose the problem.
|

replied January 7th, 2010
im 15 and when i got home from school i went to use the bathroom, i took a crap, i didnt see any blood in the toilet but when i wiped it had blood on it, it wasnt alot and it looked pretty faded or something, not sure how to describe, first time its every happened, what should i do, i hope not dr, i dont want him sticking anything in there
|

replied January 26th, 2010
My 92 year old mother-in-law went to the doctor with a complaint of blood in her stool. She had a Colonoscopy and the doctor told her that her Colon is fine. He then asked what she has been eating that is red. She said "Oh, just licorice."
|

replied February 1st, 2010
I would suggest getting more fiber in your diet. Your stools maybe too firm and it is cutting the sensitive tissues of your bowel. A good source of fiber comes from legumes (peas, beans, etc..), vegetables (broccoli, carrots), tubers, oats (oatmeal, cereals, etc...), and fruits. A couple of days with an increased amount of fiber will remedy this problem. If you don't feel like changing your diet then get a fiber supplement to take every day.
|

replied March 29th, 2010
Blood from ass
Interesting. I have had a had a similar problem to what people have described. It is quite infrequent though. Like sometimes no blood for a month, then might occur a couple of times in a couple of days.

It has been happening to me on and off for several years now. I don't have any pain, feel healthy and exercise regularly.

I am guilty of not eating enough vege/fruit/fibre. What can I say, meat tastes good.

I will try to balance my diet more and see if there is any blood in the next month.
|

replied May 5th, 2010
I''ve been having this problem for over 2 years and I don''t know how to stop!
I can''t do anything about it, I''ve already gone to some doctors and they prescribed me some ointments and remedies, but nothing solved.
I''m very sad about it, and the I was told that the only way to solve it ( this bruise inside of my butt)was doing surgery.
I haven''t done it yet though, because it''s not cheap, and also becuz I''m really afraid of putting my life at risk for something so damn.

Does anybody have the same problem or would know anything I could do, please??
|

replied May 16th, 2010
bleeding from my bum :(
i have the same problems. iam bleeding from the bum and from my front. it is just puring out even if iam not going for num 2 when i go for num 1 and wipe myself iam bleeding from both ends. and its dark blood and clots with it. i cannot set down as iam in pain with it. what is doing this to me? please advice me futher as iam worried.
|

replied August 26th, 2010
ass and front bleeding
esra
sorry to say this it sounds like cancer you have .
my dad was like this lasterd a year now im missing out on having a dad you are best to get to the dr a.s.a.p
|

replied September 16th, 2010
jrsds please don't tell esra that it's cancer. No one but a medical doctor should make any kind of diagnosis.
|

replied October 5th, 2010
No professional but i would seek help immediately. When i had a blood disorder. I had blood in the bowels as well as unexplained bleeding internally. Seek help Hope u find out and its something simple.
|

replied October 8th, 2010
hii uhmm i gotta problem theres like a pain in my ass and i didnt really know what it was so i ignored it. so i took a crap and it kinda hurt when i wiped and theres a little bump or a bubble and it bleeds sometimes and im scarred to go to the doctor for it. soo please someone tell me what it is. im a 16 year old teen. thank you.
|
12 >>