Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

So Much Freaking Yelling!!!!!!ahhhhh!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
God I hate my house so much there is so much yelling the kids are constantly yelling ....Fighting....The kids are always getting into stuff.....Ruining stuff....Im freaking tired of it....My mom is always yelling.....Yelling at me when I dont do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alexander doesnt need to be around so much phucking yelling im getting tired of this god damn house and I swear to god if it doesnt change im going to phucking lose it!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Aww hun I am sorry!! Can't you tell ur mom and sister and bropther to stop yelling?!
|

replied July 13th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Easier said then done alison. She can tell them that, but they don't listen! I'm sorry huni. I wish I could help get you outta that house!
Love,
chanda
|
Tags: Pregnancy, tired
Quick Reply