Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Help Please :-\

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I really want people to say I am crazy and worrying over nothing but be honest. I'm 18 and going to college in about a month. About 2 and a half months ago; my girlfriend and I drank and spent the night fooling around. I would touch her and she touched me (i never ejaculated until the morning completely sober and not near her). What is the chance that precum could make her pregnant from being on my fingers? I don't think I ever have precum, but I read that this is impossible and that everyone has it, i've just never ever noticed it. We didn't use protection because we didn't have sex, we are both still virgins. We broke up about a month ago so I couldn't ask her to take a preg. Test to ease my mind. She had two normal periods and no syptoms I guess besides mood swings but shes always had those haha. Can she be pregnant without intercourse and have regular periods? Asking the question sounds ridiculous but I need to relax because i've been worrying a lot. Please give me some positive feed back, I know a preg. Test would ease my worries but this is not possible.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 13th, 2004
Experienced User
How many stops has the idiot train make today?

To ease your mind, no she isn't pregnant and won't get pregnant. Unless she is carrying the child of christ reborn.

Unless there is penetration.Umm wait.. Your 18 , and asking this question so let me break it down for you. Unless your pee-pee goes in her wee-wee and you go white-white inside her wee-tight. Then there is no way she can get pregnant. The chances are .000000000000000000000000005454. Ok?

But if u were to kiss her, and stand close to her, then yes, she can get pregnant from that.
|

replied July 13th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
lmao! Losers!
|

replied July 13th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
No your not pregnant............If u put it inside of her, then precum could get her pregnant, otherwise .No. Everyone is asking this!
|

replied July 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Help Please :-\
josmar wrote:
i really want people to say I am crazy and worrying over nothing but be honest. I'm 18 and going to college in about a month. About 2 and a half months ago; my girlfriend and I drank and spent the night fooling around. I would touch her and she touched me (i never ejaculated until the morning completely sober and not near her). What is the chance that precum could make her pregnant from being on my fingers? I don't think I ever have precum, but I read that this is impossible and that everyone has it, i've just never ever noticed it. We didn't use protection because we didn't have sex, we are both still virgins. We broke up about a month ago so I couldn't ask her to take a preg. Test to ease my mind. She had two normal periods and no syptoms I guess besides mood swings but shes always had those haha. Can she be pregnant without intercourse and have regular periods? Asking the question sounds ridiculous but I need to relax because i've been worrying a lot. Please give me some positive feed back, I know a preg. Test would ease my worries but this is not possible.

piss off you fool!
|

replied July 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I know that this is going to sound silly coming from me, but how come you guys are being so mean, what if he really didnt know.. Did he do something, that I missed??
|

User Profile
replied July 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Rtfs.
|

replied July 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
What the hell is rtfs?
|