Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Very Tender Nipples, Fuller Breasts... (Page 1)

Hi. I have recently had unprotected sex with my husband. (about a week ago.) over the past couple of days my breasts are feeling much fuller and my nipples are extremely senstitive, and at times they hurt to be touched or squeezed (they are not normally this senstive!) could this mean that I may be pregnant, or is to too soon to have such symptoms? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated. Smile

roszmat
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper shannypooh
|

User Profile
replied July 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yes it is way too soon for symptoms. The best way to tell is wait until the day you're supposed to start your period and take a home pregnancy test.
|

User Profile
replied June 29th, 2009
wrong, symptoms of pregnancy can start from the day the fertilization occurs. I had the same thing, extremely sensitive nipples about 2 days after fertilization, and it lasted for almost three weeks. You may also experience the first 7 days of cramping of your abdomen, as I did, feeling somewhat like cramps. Breast fullness can also be a sign. It's not too early.
|

replied December 14th, 2011
Help!!! could i be pregnant .?
Maybe you guys can help me. I am sexually active. I had my period on November 28,witch was on a Monday, until December 2 on a Friday, && today is December 14,20011 && it usually heavy, but not this time. Anyways after my period a few days later, i notice i've had cramping on one side && then on the other side && the everywhere, u know where u suppose to get cramps. I feel tired, my breast kind of hurt, && sometime when i try to go to sleep it takes me a while because i need to feel comfortable, "sleepless" u can say. So is it to early to take a pregnancy test, can i be pregnant?
|

replied December 27th, 2011
I have very tender nipples, my cycle is five days over due, i usually have regular cycles. Wat is goin on here?? anyone
|

replied January 30th, 2012
you could definitely be pregnant....if you are sexually active this is always an option. tender nipples on their own is not a clue, but if you think you are then i would get to a dr and get a test. A home test can shop up about the same time you are due for period but a blood test can show up with in 2 days of implantation.
|

replied January 14th, 2012
respnce
hey, those are really good symptoms. I would take a home pregnancy test! I have them too but I havent taken a test hopefully im pregnet!! && to fully answer you yes, you could be pregnet if your sexually active.
|

replied February 27th, 2012
Were u pregnant?? That's EXACTLY how I feel right now....
|

replied February 27th, 2012
Were you pregnant?? That's EXACTLY how I feel right now..
|

replied February 20th, 2012
I had sex with my boyfriend 5 days ago. And my nipples
are very sore and they hurt. Wats going on?
|

replied September 29th, 2012
You're probably just freaking out. You don't feel symptoms right away.
|

replied January 9th, 2013
You can feel symptoms the day fertilization occurs !
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2009
Experienced User
I had cramps like I was going to start my period, and I was thinking I was about to start, but when I didnt, I was like "what is going on!" turns out cramping is caused when your uterus grows and prepares for the new baby!
|

replied July 14th, 2009
I had my last depo injection December 2008. My cycle hasnt returned but for the last few days my breast have been very tender... I am also having a odorless but Thick Thick White discharge. Took a pregnancy test last week, negative. But I just feel like I might be preg and test not picking it up....HELP
|
Users who thank cjulien for this post: sexykesha 

replied May 11th, 2012
Pregnancy question
Was ur discharge like doughy mushy thick?
|

replied December 25th, 2012
Mine is white and creamy/ doughy and I have sore nipples and bad cramping, i also threw up last night around 11:00pm I've been having unprotected sex with my husband and wondering what is going on its too soon for a preg test but I have no clue if these are real signs If i may be pregnant?
|

replied September 23rd, 2009
I feel the same. fuller breasts, milky white discharge, slight period like apins...feel like i'm preg but had 6 neg test results. due on preiod tomorrow so will wait a few days and test again. I think you are supposed to wait untill missed period to test.
|

Since then I have had my period... Started July 27 then on August 30.... I'm hoping my Aunt doesn't show this month. But, I'm already starting to feel "UGH" so I know she is coming. Hubby and I will keep trying!!!

Good luck to you!
|

Oh BTW---I went to the doctor last month for my discharge and it turned out to be a yest infection---that could be the case with you or who knows---you just might be preggers Smile
|

replied September 30th, 2009
i've had the same problem. my cycle started aug 14. i started to feel cramps aug 30. i was like hold up is my cycle changing. i touched my breasts and they were super tender but i had neva been prego. waited...no period. so i took i pregnancy test september 28. it was pos. my doc said the cramps are from implantation. i even bled a little. so symptoms DO START EARLY FOR SOME WOMEN..DONT GIVE UP!
|

replied March 30th, 2010
Health
Ummmmmmmmm okaie well i have creamy discharge in my pants and my nipple got really sensitive and they never have before but i got to like touch it for it to hurt really bad and my period comes in 5 days and ive been being more of a snob then ushual ! i dont know what to think and i ahve to pee all the time ..
|

replied October 31st, 2011
Hi I think I have your exact same symptoms, doc didn't find yeast, UTI or pregnancy. what did you have in the end? Thanks
|

replied April 5th, 2010
I''m sorry ladies, as I forgot to repost on here that I am now 4 months preggers. My hubby and I are so excited. We find out the sex of the baby on the 26th of this month... We are praying for a boy!!!

In early January, I became very tired, short of breath, nauseated, and dizzy... Decided to take the preg test and find out my conception date was in December 2009!!!

Good luck and God bless you all!!
|

User Profile
replied April 6th, 2010
help i have all these symptoms and dont know what it is..
ive recently been feeling slightly bloated and had somewhat of a discharge creamy white but not like a yeast infection that ive ever had before, also been feeling slightly sick here and there, a little cramping also i have been very emotional and moody and my breasts (my biggest thing) have been much fully and very sensitive and tender to the touch! i dont know if im pregnant or not... dont know when i should take a test... i am supposed to get my period well.. yesterday today or tomorrow.. no sign of it yet..
|

replied April 7th, 2010
tender nipples
i have tender nipples but not due for my period for another two weeks...?? HELP!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2010
I''m 20 and have tender nipples that I''ve never had before. Im due to have my period at the end of the week. I''ve been having cramps over last week with the constent feeling of being tired and feeling sick. I had intercourse around the 14th april with my partner but the condom came off. I took the morring after pill the next day. Could i be pregnant???? Help!!!!!
|

replied May 30th, 2010
Dalbaby6889:

So are you pregnant?? I have the exact symptoms...
|

replied July 26th, 2010
PCOS
I am 5 days late with very tender nipples & full breasts. can i be Preg?? Ps. I was using Chlomid for the first time!
|

replied July 26th, 2010
My breast have been tender for the past 2 weeks I'm not due for my cycle until Aug.7 and I've been having a white milky discharge could I be pregnant?
|

replied September 4th, 2010
Scared
My last period was on Aprill I still hvent gotten it ive done three pregnancy tests two at the doctors on may and july and one at home on june and they were all negative I have tender nipples barely since yeaterday but I dont feel nothing else doctor said I should wait more but its been 5 months since my last period I dont get it im scared if it could be something else
|

replied September 19th, 2010
i have been on the depo since february of this year. my last shot was in may and i was suppose to go back at the end of july for another shot. i went to the dr last friday for a bladder and yeast infection. this past friday i started having very tender breast and still havent had a period since august. any suggestions as to what might be going on?
|

replied October 12th, 2010
Am I pregnant
I am a mother of two, my hormone levels are so out of wack my monthly's come when ever - begining - middle or end of the month. I get signs of pregnancy - head aches - sore breast - weight gain every other month for the last 18 m - I wasnt pregnant.. I am not on birth control, I had an extremely light period - quater size in 24 hrs for 3 days..about 4 weeks later my breast has been getting extremely tender - under the arm pit area - now my nipples hurt so bad you cant touch them.. Does it sound like im pregnant or just my hormones acting up again?
|