Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Nausea Forum

Nausea

Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....
Hey guys I just wanted to let you know of ways to get rid of nausea. Since I hate throwing up (because my eyes get all messed up, like I pop blood vessels in my eyes) I try my best never to throw up. Usually the tuna smell makes me gag and sweets always make it better. Anything sweet nearby...Kool-aid, candy, ice ream, gum even smelling something sweet. It takes it away so fast. I keep my bottle of kool-aid here at work when I feel like throwing up! I hope I helped some. Feel free to post any other remedies for nausea!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 25th, 2003
I feel sick all the time lately and I dont know why.
It gets me down
|

replied September 26th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Like you are nausiated? (spell)
you dont know whats wrong? Are you pregnant? You shouldnt feel down! Whats wrong?
|
Quick Reply