Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Yes You Are Pregnant

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ok to all the girls who think they are pregnant, yes you are pregnant and you are heaving quintuplets (5) the ones who didn't actually do anything with their boyfriend but touch, you def are pregnant with 6 babies and you will get pregnant again when your done pregnancy just by standing next to your boyfriend.

Now does that answer your question or would you like to read the sticky?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 10th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
You forgot to add:
if you are on your peroid. Wearing a tampon. And your boyfriend goes urinate and then rubs you down there where you have on jeans and underware and a tampon. Yes you are definetly preggy! Cheances are your children will be half man half tampon! It's the new way to get preggy. No intercourse so you can alwways be a virgin!
Frigging losers! Lol.

Read the sticky darnit!
|

replied July 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
lmao! You two are funny!
Btw chanda dont think ive forgotten that your hiding matthews dad!
|

replied July 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Ok I am so confused!!! What sticky do I need to read to get it? Confused
|

replied July 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol alison! Its at the top of the page & its about ways you can get pregnant
|

replied July 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Oh ok is it the post called "truths and myths of what can get you pregnant"?? I dont get why that bd1012 made a post about that post...Lol I am so confsued! Confused
|

replied July 10th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
She did because we have like the stupidest questions being asked here! I mean like, the one I stated wearing tampon, jeans on, but he touched her could she be preggo. So this post was to make fun of the dumb. Lol. It was kinda crazy!
|

replied July 12th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Oh crap! I thought about sex yesterday!
I better go get tested!
|

replied July 12th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
My stomach is already starting to feel bigger and I think my period is going to be late! Oh no, what do I do? I am also peeing a lot more frequently. You know, since last night when I thought about sex....
Any advice? Laughing
|

replied July 12th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol, I was afraid people were going to be mad at me for being mean, i'm glad that everyone's amused :d
|

replied July 12th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Oh no angie-i think your pregnant! Get tested! Now!
Bd1012: its hilarious! Not mean!
|

replied July 12th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Bumping this up
|

replied July 13th, 2004
Experienced User
Fuuny posts but it's true there are some bizzare questions and some needing common sense where they can answer there own questions but feel the need to ask them anyways. Lol you girls are funny Laughing
|

replied July 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Oh no, I just thought about it again!
Does that mean I am going to have twins?
|

replied July 13th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Yes! You could be having twins! Don't think about it again or you'll have triplets! Pregnancy is contagious too!
|

replied July 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well, dangit then don't remind me! Now I am thinking about it again! Geesh.
J/k Laughing
|