Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

sore nipples , moodiness, extreeme fatigue , lower back pain

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
I have not had my period in 6 weeks and 1 day. I have taken tests, but not in the morning when I first wake up. My period is never late. Yes, me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex. The only symptoms I am having is sore nipples (which I never get before a period), moodiness, extreeme fatigue, lower back pain, and slight weight gain. I have been told by many people to go to the doctor. But I really want to wait until october to see if my period is going to come down. Since myperiod is very dependable, I doubt it will come. So how come my pg tests are coming up neg?!?!? The veins in my breasts and nipples are starting to show more than normal. I am on the verge of beicoming very aggravated with all of this and ust say f it!! Evil or Very Mad whats the deal!?!?!?!?! Help!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 24th, 2003
I think I would go to the doctor sooner. It's better to know than to wait, especially if you are pg than you can get the appropriate prenatal care! Good luck!
|

replied September 24th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah go to the doctor. Take a blood test to be positive and if its neg. See why its so late. Good luck!!
|

replied September 21st, 2010
help me
i'm too having the same signs im kinda of scared. i just had a miscarrige last month but i have a uti and a itch down there. with negative results of an std and being preganat soo i really don't know whats going on i need some help. becaause i been throwing up when i wake up or even the first thing i eat.but my nipples are really sore and my lower back hurtcan somebody really help me with some advices....
|

replied November 7th, 2011
PREGO?
same thng here ladies- my nipples are sore and darker- Not all the time but a lot, I had my period around the 17-21 & I checked an ovulation calender and it said i would ovulating on Oct. 31-Vov 3 Wow... My husband and I had out anniversey on the 2 of Nov. So im pretty sure im prego! Besides my boobs huting, im cramping on and off, my lower back hurts (I even have a hard time sleeping) and I get -not so common nausia from smells, where I just sit and cover my nose. I have also been bloated and since Im never having my period till the 17- 20 IM sure im prego...even a week after conception...=) My husband doesnt beleive me yet becasue i caant take a pos. test yet, BUT im SURE! I cannot wait to take the test in a few weeks and se that AMAZING positive sign!- Danielle
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal