Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Weird Back Pain

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
Im 20 years old and a couple of weeks ago I got a urinary tract infection. I began having a dull back pain in my lower back on the right side. I no longer have the uti but I still have the back pain. My physical activities have not changed. Does anyone have any thoughts?
Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 1st, 2004
Back Pain
You probably have a kidney infection. That will definetly cause back pain. Jenn
|

replied September 3rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I would see my doc asap!If a kidney infection is left untreated,it can damage your kidneys.Patty
|

replied September 3rd, 2004
Did you take medicine for the uti? That should have prevented it from turning into a kidney infection, but of course, you should have a test for that. Another thing that causes back pain is ovary problems. I had cysts on my ovaries that caused back pain. It may or may not be your problem, but is worth looking into.
|

replied December 11th, 2011
major swelling in back and is extreamly painful
|