Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Pregnant Or Not

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Hello!

My period was late four days late and I was thinking I was pregnant have been trying for two years unsuccessfully, my period then came but was very different not as heavy and only lasting 2 1/2 days when usually I am on for six or seven am getting worried now. Can anyone help me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 8th, 2004
Experienced User
What you may have experienced is "implantation bleeding", or maybe just a change in your cycle. At this point, a home pregnancy test would be accurate so why not take one to be sure? Best of luck
~laura
|

replied July 8th, 2004
Experienced User
Yea you should take a hpt to be sure or see your doctor for a blood test. Good luck
|

replied May 4th, 2010
i am pregnent or not? any hormone problem for me by temperature?
HAI MY DEAR FRIENDS,
Please help me.i always get period on two momths once.my last date is feb-11 i want to get time on april-11 or two days before or after. but still i am not getting oeriod nw date is may-4.now i am in japan i dont know japanese language i am in confusion whether i am pregnent or not.i went for check up they check my urine(hcg) but it gives negative they didnt check my blood.i am also check with pregnency test tube it also gives negetive i am very sad of me.... please help me friends...
|
Quick Reply