Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

2 days late for my period

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
As of today i'm 2 days late for my period, but I took a pregnancy test today and it came up negative...What should I do? I started taking the pill 2 months ago now...Is it just my body still getting used to the pill?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 23rd, 2003
Experienced User
More than likely thats the case. But if you don't have a period in 3-4 days test again to ease your mind! But I think its just the pill! Good luck!

Much love
-jessika-
|

Thanks
Hey, thanks alot...This is really stressful- i'm a first year college student, so now is not the time for...Well, lets hope there's nothing to be concerned for

thanks again
|

Experienced User
No problem! Best of luck hun!!

Much love
-jessika-
|

What If...
Hey, sorry, I have to bug you one more time...

Do you think it matters that I had some spotting here and there the past couple days? This morning I thought I had my period, but no such luck...Just a bit of spotting. However, the test still said negative after the spotting was gone. It's such a weird thing
|

replied September 24th, 2003
Experienced User
No problem, its not a bother! Spotting in early pregnancy is classified as implantation bleeding. So if it was this morning the hcg hormone won't be in your system for about a week I think! So try testing again in a week and let me know what happens!!

Much love
-jessika-
|

replied November 1st, 2011
Am I pregnant?
I am two days late and took a prgnancy test and it said positive. I started takin HCG drops,which is a hormone found in pregnanat womens urine, to lose weight 3 days ago. Should I be worried right now?
|

replied November 16th, 2011
i'm 2 days late with a negative test result
I'm two days late i've been trying to get pregnant. i also notice a cream white discharge on my partner after intercourse what should i do?
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul