Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Are You Fertile the Day Before Your Period (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Me and boyfriend have unprotected sex all the time but this time he went in me but I ended up having my period the day after(or 2 days later). Is there any way I could be pregnant? Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 23rd, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Possible Pregnancy Day Before Period
It's unlikely babygrl, but everyone is different. When I am trying to get pregnant my husband and I try mostly 14 days before my period is due. And it has worked twice for us. You have your period now, chances are you are not pregnant. You need birth control pills for sure if you want to be safe, don't leave it until it is too late, and definately don't rely on condoms.

Stay safe!

.::suzy::.
|

Experienced User
Yeah, it does depend on the person, I had sex the day before my period, and the day before that, and I am apparently pregnant now. So, *shrug*...Don't mean to alarm you, but it is possible.
|

Use Bc
I use birth control all the time but it doesnt always work. Thanks heather for telling me the truth. Just so I know it is possible. Exclamation
|

Experienced User
No problem...And I have never used birth control because I heard from doctors and other highly intelligent people that it opens your body up more to infection...And you can be more susseptible to cancer and other illnesses when you get older.

--heather
|

Hmm...Didnt know that..Thanks for telling me
|

replied September 23rd, 2012
the pill
I started using bc at 17 years old. And at 30 was diagnosed with Kidney Cancer. My Oncologist did tell me that the pill was linked to certain cancers. So plz be careful and be safe
|

replied September 23rd, 2012
I started using bc at 17 years old. And at 30 was diagnosed with Kidney Cancer. My Oncologist did tell me that the pill was linked to certain cancers. So plz be careful and be safe
|

replied September 24th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah I read that too. Its just makes you more of a risk to cancer. It doesnt straight out give you cancer. But good job heather!!
|

Experienced User
Thank ya nikki! :-d

--heather
|

Experienced User
That same thing happend to me I had sex on the day before my period and I am still wondering I dont have any symptoms like my first pregnancy but I am peeing a whole lot "i hope I am not though"

p.S. When is a good time to take a pregnancy test??? Rolling Eyes
|

Extremely eHealthy
A few days after your next period is late. I pee all the time and im not pregnant! I just drink alot of water!!!
|

replied September 25th, 2003
Experienced User
I hardly ever drink water I am bad towards that I only like it when its so hot specially here in las vegas its 104 today but im in the office most of the day and dont really take any so I read the forum were your father was missing any news?? Hopefully yes and well keep praying for ya!!

~~claudy~~
|

replied September 25th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Nah, I havent heard anything. Thanks though. I hope hes ok. I really do. I mean I keep thinking the worst like hes dead, or someones beating him, or some jealous girlfriend of his killed him...You know a crazy lady...Or what if it was too hot and hes laying somewhere. I dont know!!! All these bad thoughts and nothing good. I feel like crying again. I know he wouldnt walk out on us like that...Im so sad. Thanks for your prayers.

I love water. Im cool where I live. Over here about 15 minutes from the beach. Its about 70 something. Real gloomy. I hate heat. My husband is from yuma and boy its hot there!!! It gets to 116!! I was baking!!!
|

replied January 8th, 2009
Are you more fertile the day after your period ends?
me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex a few times and when we have i've used the morning after pill ... this has happened like 3 times now... but we had unprotected sex about a week ago then i had my period and then we had sex the day after it finshed... do you think i should take the morning after pill again? ...even though i didnt take it before my period started??

and ... im sorta worried about taking the contraceptive pill becuase apparently it makes you put on weight and i really dont want to ... lol ... i know its better than having a baby but i want my boyfriend to still find me attractive...

any advice on what to do?

A
|

replied January 9th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Why don't you just get on a regular birth control pill instead of using the morning after pill?
|

replied December 10th, 2009
continuous use of the morning after pill is not good. it clearly says that on the package, not to use as if it were birth control. use condoms or birth control if you dont want to get pregnant. if you continue to have unprotected sex then freak and take the morning after pill then maybe you shouldnt be having sex in the first place.
|

replied May 12th, 2010
i am trying 2 get pregnant wen r u supose 2 have sex so its more likely u get pregnant x
|

replied July 8th, 2010
Best way not to get pregnant is NOT TO HAVE SEX.

-john
|

replied July 18th, 2010
precum and right before your period
my boy friend might have gotten some precum on my vigina but im about to start my period. what are the chances that ill end up being prego??
|

replied May 3rd, 2011
can i be pregnant
iv'e been having unprotected sex for 3 months straight took a pregnancy test came back negative got my period every time but im continue to gain weight in my bress face and stomach area can i be pregnant???
|

replied May 3rd, 2011
can i be pregnant
iv'e been having unprotected sex for 3 months straight took a pregnancy test came back negative got my period every time but im continue to gain weight in my bress face and stomach area can i be pregnant???
|
12 >>
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile