Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Im Going Insane!!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ok I was just looking through a start renting book, and I found this apartment:

2 bedrooms, $400/mo - hilbert - reduced rent, was $590/mo, spacious upper flat- newly remodeled, has lots of walk in closets, eat-in kitchen w/ stove and refridgerator, ceiling fan, centarl air, full-size washer and dryer, larger living room, 1/2 of detached garage, cats ok, all utilities included!!

Now its gonna drive me insane until kevin gets home cuz I dont know if hilbert is too far away, but this is an awesome deal! Im so happy I want to cry! I want it so bad but im fearing so much the words that are gonna come out of kevins mouth... "its too far".... I really hope it isnt! I want it so bad! Its driving me insane! Im starting to cry lol.... Its 10 times better than what we have now, and its the same price as what we are payin now for a crappy 1 bedroom appt!!!!!!!!! Im gonna die! I cant wait for kevin to get home! I havent been this excited in forever!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 5th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Congrats hun and hopefully its as good as it sounds, let us know what happens!
|

replied July 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I dont care if its not as good as it sounds, because no matter what, its gotta be better than where we are at now... But hopefully it is as good as it sounds, but no matter what, cheap for 2 br!
|

replied July 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Has he come home yet??? Have u two talked???? Lol! Details! :p

shauna
|

replied July 5th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Well! What happened? I hope it was good news!
Love,
chanda
|