Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

3 days late , killer headaches , cramps

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I am feeling like my period is going to start, but its a different feeling. The cramps are not in the usual area, and it is now 3 days late. Plus I have been having killer headaches. Could this all be stress? Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 23rd, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
It could be but since your period is late, you should take a test in the morning. And take one a few days later for second opinion. Dont stress though because it will make your period late. Good luck!!
|

replied September 23rd, 2003
You kow what...It could be that your p.G.....Who really knows.....You know what sometimes your so scared that you pregnant that you might just feel not so normal...It might just be all in your head! But I would just take a test right in the morning and check into site on the internet or ask a doctor what some symtoms of bein pregnant are......That might help!!!
I hope I was some help to you let me know how it goes aight!!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh