Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Omg When Will This End!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ok, I am about to get sick!! Rent is due at the latest .T.O.D.A.Y!! And I should have had $180 deposeted on my chash aid card by this morning at midnight (the 3rd) and when I went to the bank to get the money so I can pay our rent (we are $76 short till I get my money) and all that I had was 21 cents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck is going on??? With out that money we are going to be screwed by tonight!!! I called my bf at work and told him the money wasn't there, and he didn't seem bothered, he just said wait till later in the morning and see if its there. But I always get my cash out at midnight!! O.M.G what are we going to do if we dont' have the money????? I hate this sooo much!!! I wish it were august already!! We would have plenty of money by now! Sad

stacey
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 3rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Aw hun im sorry things arnt working out for you right now Sad . I hope the money comes, or if it doesnt I hope your land lord is understanding! =/

think positive =d

<3
gaby
|

replied July 3rd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I am so sorry. I really can't tell oyu what you can do now, but I can give you this budget outline. If you try and work it out, the first few moths you may have nothing left in hand, but a few months down the road you should have some savings, ya know for a rainy day. And this is just an outline so you'll have to tweek it a little to fit your life:

25 to 30% on housing
8 to 15% on food
5 to 7% on health care
7 to 9% on insurance/pensions
6 to 8% on clothing
5 to 9% on entertainment
6 to 10% for general savings
62 to 88% total spent
of course, these percentages will vary depending on your individual needs, but this is a general guideline.
|

replied July 3rd, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
I really hope things get better for you! You deserve to be happy and not have to stress over all of this! Good luck babe!
Love,
chanda
|

replied July 3rd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Thanks, the money finally came in and we were able to get the rent paid!! Woohoo!!! But now our new room mate is complaining that we are leaving our cats for 2 weeks while we go to mi. They will have food/water, but he is giving us a hard time, so now I am despritly looking for someone who can watch our cats for us. Sad this is soooo annoying!!! I hate all this stress. Sad

stacey
|