Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Bruises

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
My sister fell like last week and she has a bruise now, it just went like a normal bruise does and then it got super dark, my mom thinks she is bleeding under where she fell any other suggestions.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I think it should be fine some people bruise easier than others, if your really worried have her see a doc. My dad used to push on it and massage it, to spread the clotted blood so it would heal faster, it hurt so id just let them stay lol. Cuz one time I was punching this guy on his arm and he punched me back and we kept doing that only I ended up with a *huge* bruise, looked like someone beat me lol. Other than that I dont bruise easy, my sister on the other hand gets big bruises for nothing (you can poke her hard and a bruise will show up next day). I say just let it heal in time. Might take a while though, but it wil go away
|

replied July 1st, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Thanks. I think everything goes away with time. Lol. So when I told my mom that she was like sure it will, so I just wanted a little vindication on the subject. My mom has been putting ice on it so it should get better soon.
|