Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Toddler Bed

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
When do I move sean from the crib to the toddler bed.. That by the way we got brand new for nothing!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Whoa how'd you get it brand new for free?
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey my sister took hope off at like.... 14 months and she took it perfectly. I got my toddler bed already lol. New too. My sister andrea bought one, and kristen *never* slept on it, so she gave it to me!
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Sean is 14 months old, should I try it. And what about sheets and stuff do crib sheets fit toddler beds. I wanna buy sean a boy big boy type bed set, do I just bye a new crib set?? What happens if he does not like it. What abou the bars to I get them for both sides of the bed.

Lunix, my moms landlord was at sears and they were having a great sale so he bought it for me.
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I never had a toddler bed. I went straight from the crib to a twin sized bed.
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah you should try it to see how he likes it. The sheets and stuff should fit. But dont buy anything new yet until you know he likes it. Because then it will be a waste.

About the bars, just push one side of the bed against the wall and the other, get those saftey net/rail things. I saw one at k-mart. And then you could probably return it if he doesnt like it but hopefully he will
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Im scared.. I need to buy a new gate then too for the top of the stairs
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Aww stace im sure he will love it!! Being a big boy now!! Dont be scared sweetie he will do great!! Love u hun!
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I will talk to my gram
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Experienced User
The little girl I baby-sit will turn 3 on july 26th and her parents are getting her a toddler bed for her birthday, but she is the youngest, so I think they don't want her to grow up! Lol! And she is a mover when she sleeps. She rolls alot!! So, I think it depends on how they sleep and how mature they are! Good luck!

Love,
megan
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
My little cousin moved into a toddler bed at 2years. His bed is against the wall so these is only a railing on one side. He likes it a lot! Heh
good luck
shannon xoxox
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
My baby cuz got switched at 2 yrs.

<3
gaby
|
Tags: Pregnancy