Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Ok Im Freakin Out!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ok well most of you girls dont know me to well but me and my boyrfriend have been together a year and well ill make a long story short he has cheated on me and lied to me in the past I have forgiven it to many times when he apoligizes he crys I think thats what got me!!Ugh!Anyway there was this girl jennifer he worked with and obviously flirted with because we broke u for like 3 hours and he already kissed she has been to his apartment to hang out with other people he swore to me that he hates her and doesnt want anything to do with her well tonight we had to go the store I decided to sit in the car (he writes music he is a lil rapper dude)anyways I was reading his music notebook and I saw this page that says durrell loves sarah durrell loves jennifer!!It crushed me I thought he promised I am now 5 months pregnant(and the stupid !**@! knows im pregnant and im his girlfriend and she wont give up) our relationship has been so prefect we have never been better and then this I didnt say anything I just ripped out the page and I have it now!!I dont wanna talk to him about it I wanna forget it but I cant all I want is the truth and he cant give it me I want my baby to have a good dad not just a mom but I cant take this lying anymore girls help me I dont know what to do????????? Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 29th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Well sometimes a man isn't worth the trouble, but if you really want to try with him you make him call her on the phone and tell her to leave him alone in front of you if he cares at all for you and his baby, and if not then your baby will just have to do with a good mommy.
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Experienced User
Pregnancy is an emotional roller coaster! I am a single preggy and I think that in some cases it has been better with out him. I mean I really started missing him the other day but like the girls said I got to do whats best for me and the baby now. If he gets me all emotional and sad then I dont obviously need him. Take my advice hun. You baby will love you just the same. You can be mommy and daddy. The only thing I had trouble with was when I tarted putting things together. I actually told my mom so this is what the daddy is for. So I got my dad to do it for me, lol.
If he cant just love you then you dont need him hun!
Lots of love,
heather and hayley
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Experienced User
Thanks girls!!!The thing is I really love this guy and wanna make this work its just I dont wanna get hurt anymore it sucks!!!And if he cant step up now I dont want him here when the baby is born!!I just dont get why he lies to me all I want is the truth I hate men I mean boys!!!
|

replied June 30th, 2004
My opinion, hes obviously not a good guy/good person and he doesnt have respect for u. So regardless wether ur having a baby or not, its no reason to settle for someone like him. I wouldnt want a guy like that being the influence in my childs life when he doesnt even have respect for women, not even his babys mother. If he did, he wouldnt do that to you.
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I have to agree with kari. Sometimes it doesn't matter if you love them. You've got to get out of a potentially explosive situation.
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Experienced User
Some of the girls do have good point. You may love him but all he is doing is hurting you and causing pain. I don't think you want that kind of stress. If you confront him about it i'm sure he'll lie about it, but if you do and he says that he don't love that other girl than tweety has a pretty good idea make him call her and tell her so that you can hear it. Sometimes girls don't give up because they could care less what sitaution you are in and depending what he feeds into her head she won't quit.

Hope you do what's best for you and your baby.
|

replied June 30th, 2004
I agree with kari. Hun, you shouldnt have to go through stuff like this while you're pregnant..Or always. Hes not treating you with respect. My advice, find someone else. If you reaaaallly want to make things work between the 2 of you then talk to him about it..Thats the best advice I could give..Sorry
shannon xoxox
|