Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Getting Soooo Scared!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I am 36 weeks and 2 days preggy. I am having the worst emotions ever. I mean I want to just cry cry cry! I feel like I could cry for the rest of my pregnancy! I also feel so scared becasue of the big event coming up and I have every fear in the world. I guess because I was thinking I am gonna have that c-sec. Wont be nothing to do with labor stuff, if you knwo what I mean. Well now that she has thank god flipped back head down I get to do it natural which I want to do, but omg I am just starting to think about how long its gonna take and how hard its gonna be!!! I cant believe I am freaking out like this.
Lots of love,
heather and hayley
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Dont worry hun its perfectly natural! Just try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy! Good luck!!

<3
gaby
|

replied June 29th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
It's normal. Did u read my post under bored/scared? I posted about lots of the same stuff. I freak out myself too. I know how u feel. It'll be ok. Just keep telling urself that. Easier said than done cuz ive been a basket case like for the past 2 weeks lol but like I said it will be just fine I promise. Hey I should give myself this advice too huh lol? Good luck and keep ur head up. ~ erica.
|

replied June 29th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Trust me I feel the same sometimes.. Were about the same in how far we are (im 37 weeks on thursday) I hate it because I dont feel in control of my feelings. But its our hormones. Their going haywire and its not our fault. Plus, its just all built up anxiety which were entitled to~ were going to have our babies in a few short weeks! It'll get better soon Smile
|

replied June 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Awww I know how ya feel hun!

My doc said I could go anytime after a week (37 weeks) and thats scary!!! Its just cuz it feels like its comin so fast now, but we'll all get thru it! Hehe! Best of luck to all of us! Only 23 more days and kari starts the labour's.. Then its u me and jill! All in a row! Its baby poppi time and I thinkw e're all ready!!!!!!! SmileSmile sacred.. Nervous.. But ready!!

Shauna
|

replied June 29th, 2004
Experienced User
Your right girls. Why do I do this to myself constantly? Its like sometimes I think omg just remember to breath and your gonna do fine heather you handle pain good. Then when I get in theses cry cry cry moods I think I cant do I dont wanna. I mean I wanna have her yeah, lol, I just dont want to be the one going through the pain! Okay quit being a baby heather! Thanks so much girls at least I know I am not the only one going through these emotions! Thanks again girls and yes we are all in a role huh? I wonder who will pop first. What do you all guess your baby's weight will be? I am going with 8lb 7oz for hayley. Tell me what you all think.
Lots of love,
heather and hayley
|

replied June 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hehe its okay girl! Sometimes I start cryin and get really down cuz im scared I wont do it right and somethin will happen in labor (my doctor says I worry too much lol!)
im guessin... Shes gonna be 8 lbs and 6 oz... 20 1/2 inches long.
For kari... I'm guessin.... 7 lbs... 14 oz 22 1/4 inches long
for jill.... 6 pnds 15 oz and 21 1/2 inches long....
And for me Smile hehe im guessin.... 7 lbs... 1 oz and.. 22 inches long lol!!!!
Oh and for me im guessin.... A girl! Hahaha!
Hopefully im right on one of them hahah!

Shauna
|

replied June 30th, 2004
Experienced User
I think the weight is perfect, but the length add 10 in. Too, lol. The doc said she is so long. I am 5'11 1/2 and adam is 6'3. Doc said once that when I was 18 weeks she was saying the baby was measuring 19 1/2 weeks in length but organ size was all on the right track. So I am guessing 22-23in.
Kari I forgot to post this, the herbs your suppose to take 5 weeks before your due date, but yeah def. Ask my doc about it cause you never know!
Thanks for the reminder I love how we help each other out like that.
Lots of love,
heather and hayley
|