Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

Please Help Me, Pregnancy Question?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I know there is a chance I might be pregnant but, would it be to early to get results from a blood test or hpt?

My last period was the first week of may , around may 2nd. My period was due around june 7th, but I haven't recieved it. I had intercourse (pull out method) on june 11th (had intercourse 3 times) , 16th (had intercourse 2 times), and 21st (had intercourse 2 times). Then lasty once again after midnight on june 27th, once pull out method, and once he ejaculated in me. I still haven't got my period, and I have a doctors appointment on thursday, june 1st. Now my question is to you.

#1. If I was to of gotten pregnant june 28th, would it be too early for a blood test to detect "postive" results ... July 1st and even a urine test?.

#2. If I am pregnant, with all the times I had intercourse, is it sill too early to detect if im pregnant or not. Although I am late on my period, and have symptoms such as feelings tired, sleepy, dizzy, dislikes to old favorite foods, and swelling?

Thankyou so much.

Last edited by karican_rakj on June 29th, 2004 12:44 AM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 28th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Ok i'm a 'lil confused....June 28th is today. So no if you got pregnant today then you wouldnt be able to get results! If you are pregnant I would think you would have had to have gotten pregnant before you missed your period (before june 7)! Am I just confused with all those dates? Let us know what happens though!
|

replied June 29th, 2004
lauren22 wrote:
ok i'm a 'lil confused....June 28th is today. So no if you got pregnant today then you wouldnt be able to get results! If you are pregnant I would think you would have had to have gotten pregnant before you missed your period (before june 7)! Am I just confused with all those dates? Let us know what happens though!

thanks but what if I got pregnant on those certain dates.

June.. 11th...

June 16th... And

june 21st... And june 27th...

Can a pregnancy test determine if I am pregnant if I conceived on either on of those dates? And if so... How long do I have to wait before I take a test..?..
|

replied June 29th, 2004
Hope this helps!

I conceived on december 31st or january 1. I took the early preganacy test and it was positive but barely on january 13. I had a blood test on january 16 and that was low too.
|

replied June 29th, 2004
Thanks....
|