Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Stomach Pains - Uti Issues!

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
More painful than the uit are the stomach pains/stomach spasms that are shooting. My stomach is very sensitive to touch now. I'm taking phenazopyrid and levaquin but no relief for the uti yet (2 days so far). It's hard to stand up from the pains sometimes - but feel good to arch my back.

Recently I was told I had ibs that was causing similar stomach pains which were accompanied with nausea, diarrhea, and constipation.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 27th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
It could very well be the ibs causing these pains. I have ibs and I get those pains all of the time. It sucks, but you learn to deal. They do have pills to help though and the drug levsin works wonders.
|

replied June 29th, 2004
More Than Uit?
Just seems like the antibiotic isn't working and every time I eat it sounds like there a monster in my stomach (growling loud). Nothing bathroom related lately...Not going counts I guess but the uti isn't going away and the stomach thing has me confused????
|