Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Need All Ya'lls Help!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Okay as most of u know...I start work tomorrow at 230 my schedule will be mainly evenings im working part time...Well the last wednesday of july to that following monday my family is going down to tennenesse to visit some more family...Well my mom is going to watch river when im working...Well she is going w/ them so we have no one to watch him while im at work....I have the options of letting them take him w/ them while I stay here and work...Take off work and go w/ them.....Take off work and stay here...Or try to find a day care for that period of time thats open on weekends while im at work....What do u all think I should do?? I really dont want to go w/ them or them take him w/ them!! But idk! I need some help deciding!! Anything???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 23rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well if u can find a sitter, that'd b nice...But u may need this alone time, so let him go with the family...I know that sounds hard, and prolly is..I dunoh yet(of course!)...I def. Wouldnt take time off of work..U have to keep a good record up for a while! Ur a newbie! Lol
|

replied June 23rd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Yah im leaning towards them taking him w/ them its going to be soo hard tho I havent been away from him for longer than 4 hours!!!!!! But it might be nice maybe raven can come and stay w/ me during those times!!!! Hmm a empty house to myself for 6 days and 5 nights!!Lol!! Im not being selfish but I really do need that money and that!! Idk im going to talk to raven about it! Thanks jordie!
|

replied June 23rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied June 23rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
It probably will be hard for you to let him go with them. You will probably be okay for the first day and then you will miss the baby like crazy.
But I agree that taking time off of work is not a good idea. You don't want to lose your job and get a bad reference when you look for another one.
I would try to find a sitter for those few days, but if all else fails maybe just let him go with your family. It isn't like he will be with people you don't know or trust, so it may be good for you.
|
Tags: Pregnancy, period
Quick Reply