Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Movies...

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ok what movies have you all seen lately? Did you like them? Heres what me and jose have seen like in the last 2 weeks...

Johnny english- kinda dumb but an ok movie

win a date with tad hamiltion- cute movie even jose liked it!

Stuck on you- its a cute movie! We liked it

bad santa- alot of bad words, but funny and cute

you got served- it was alright, the acting was kinda corny though

i think weve seen more, I just cant remember no more. We rent movies like every other day lol. Today we are watching miracle with kurt russel

win a date, stuck on you, and bad santa, had parts that made me wanna cry! Lol these hormones bug!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 23rd, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
I watched eurotrip which was good but kinda a rip off of roadtrip.

I also saw you got served and loved the whole thing! The dancing, the acting, and the storyline.

I saw mona lisa smile for the first time a few weeks ago. It was good, but not something i'd watch again.

I saw 50 first dates and it was the dumbest thing i've ever seen!
|

replied June 23rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah its a good movie, but some of tha acting was like...? I could have done better! Lmao. I dont know, I jus thought it was a little goofy. The dancing was cool though. I want to see eurotrip too. I dont think I remember watching road trip...
|

replied June 23rd, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Euro and road trip are so alike! They are the exact same! Lol
love,
chanda
|