Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

No Sleep.... Morning Sickness... And a Whole Lot of Other Bs

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Okay ya'll ,i am 7 weeks ,and the first couple of weeks all I could do was sleep. But know it's like i'll sleep for maybe 10 minutes to 2 hours ,then i'll wake up, and then it is so hard for me to go to sleep. I feel so sh*tty. It's like I have morning sickness d*mn near all day. But I guess I am lucky, b/c to this day I haven't thrown up but I feel so !**@! bad. No matter what I am cold and hot, hurgry but not hungry at the same time, my stomach hurts, I feel nauseus, and just about everyone and everything seems to piss me off. When will I stop feeling like this? Ohh ya ,and I can't sh*t for anything, it is not like I feel like I have to ,but it feels funny not having to. And I want to f*ck my df up. He acts like so much of an a$$ sometimes. If I tell him that I don't feel good sometimes he'll show concern and sometimes he just says ,well I don't feel good either. Like what is is going through can even compare to all of the sh*t that I am going through. Am I just over reacting or what? At this point pregnancy is not fun at all ,will there ever be a part that I can really enjoy? Sorry for this !**@! post but I had to vent a little. Evil or Very Mad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 23rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
~welcome to the joys of pregnancy!~ yea you will enjoy your 2nd trimester, but after that it will go back downhill... You lucky that you havent puked yet cuz I puked so much my gag reflex thing dont turn off till its all out of my stomach, so I will be coughing really hard and then I will gag, and I gotta rush to the bathroom cuz it isnt gonna stop til everything comes up so I gotta be really careful with stuff now cuz I gag real easy... But yea about your boyfriend or whatever, he will probably be like that the whole pregnancy... Mines just like that, he thinks that what he does(or feels) is way worse than me.... Some guys just think that pregnancy is a breeze... They are just the kind of guys women wish they could be pregnant just once so they know what its like and stop acting like their situation is worse... I told kevin I couldnt walk up the very steep hill cuz it was way too steep and my belly would throw me off balance and I would get way too tired and your not supposed to do that kinda of stuff, well he got mad cuz I made him walk the longer way home (it was at night and I didnt want to be by myself). Its like ~hello!!~ im pregnant here! They just dont realize and they really really need to. But I guess kevin probably wont open his eyes til im in labor and if he doesnt then, im gonna find a way for a man to be pregnant!!!. Maybe I wont have no pain meds just so he can see the torture!
|

replied June 23rd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
That is just they way that I feel, I just want my boyfriend to be pregnant so bad. But now I realize why god gave the ability to have to children to women and not men. Plain and simple it is because they are not strong enough. If mines get the sniffles he is crying and whinning. Ohh btw I guess I jinxed my self b/c right after I made my first post I threw up for the first time during pregnancy. I was so scared I haven't thrown up since I was 6 or 7 years old. So I guess my body was keeping me awake so that I wouldn't throw up in my sleep and choke like I did when I was younger. And that is not all if I eat something ,it doesn't even take five minutes for me to throw it up now. This sucks. And I am worried about the baby. If I am throwing up everything within 5 minutes of eating it how will he/she get the nutrients needed to grow? Anyway I am making my df go to a maternity store to get me some preggie pops. I found then online last night. They are supposed to make you morning sickeness better , and luckily there is a store down here that sells them. Hopefully when I go to he doc she can give me a perscription for whatever the drug is that is supposed to make morning sickness go away.
|

replied June 23rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
If you are on prenatals, dont worry about puking up all them nutrients, just as long as you dont puke up your prenatals... But morning sickness is completely normal, and you shouldnt worry about it. When I was little I would always puke in my sleep but I never choked on it before, I would just wake up with crusted puke in my hair and on my face ( lol yea I know, ~yuck~!). Yea guys are big babies. Its so funny how they act all macho, I want to see one of them "im so macho" guys go through 9 months of pregnancy and then give birth to a baby! Lets see him act all macho now! Lol....The reason why women dont act like that is because they dont need to, they know what they arent and just deal with it, but guys gotta be all tough and mr. Know it alls....
|

replied June 23rd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Lol. I wish I had the power to make on male go through pregnancy. It e oh so sweet.
|