Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

Is a Little Semen Okay?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I was wondering if anyone out there who has information on pregnancy. The question is, if I was to release semen in the size of your pinky nail inside my girl, would she get pregnant and what is the percentage of her becoming pregnant and/or not becoming pregnant. Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper jenjen1366
|

replied June 21st, 2004
Hey dude...

Hmm...The odds are slim...But its happened. How many times was the pinky size released? It didnt contain much sperm if it was pre-cum...But it probably did contain some..So be really careful..Id get ur gf an at home preg test if she skips her period or has n e symptoms. Most sperm is killed off anyway...So it probably didnt make it to the egg...It also depends if she was ovulating...Hope I could be of some help
|

replied June 21st, 2004
Is a Little Semen Okay?
Thanks!

Basically, when it was about to leak out and tried to hold it but I felt a bit came out. You think it's alright?
|

replied June 21st, 2004
Yeah dude I think ur all right...Just use a condom next time...Cause tha5t stuff has gotten girls pregnant...And make sure she takes a test. Good luck with everything...U'll be aight
|

replied June 21st, 2004
Is a Little Semen Okay?
Alright, thanks again.

Anyone else have any opinions, would greatly help. Thanks people!
|

replied June 22nd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
a "question" For You..
How many sperm does it take to fertelize the egg? One right? So emagin how many spermys were in that small amount? Surely more then one. So yes, it is possible to get her pregnant. Granted the chances are still smaller, cause it also depends on when this happened. If around her ovulation, then chances are higher. Next time you should use a condom, or make sue she gets on some kind of birth controle. Does she know you ejactulated a little inside of her? Some woman get pregnant even when the guy doesn't cum inside her, all it takes is the small amount of spern in the pre-cum. Which is a lot less then what you described. Good luck buddy, and hope she isn't pregnant!

Stacey
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
There are at least three girls who go to the teen pregnancy forum regularly who became pregnant because their boyfriends did the "pull-out" method, which is no method at all! Basically, they got pregnant off of pre-cum.
|

replied June 22nd, 2004
If you're not ready for a kid, be more mature about sex- dont think you can "pull-out" cuz what if you cant in time? Is that 30 minutes of satisfaction worth 18 years of bringing up a child??? Think about it really.
I made the mistake of getting pregnant at 17. I still have 2 months of my pregnancy to go and I already know that my life just took the *difficult* path- because now i'm not only going to be working my ass off to support myself, but another life whome relies on me.
Be smart next time...
|

replied May 18th, 2009
finger
if you get some cum on your finger then ten minutes later finger a girl is it porrible for her to get pregnant??
|

replied May 27th, 2009
Experienced User
^Safe answer.... yes. Realistic answer... not likely.
|