Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Pimple Like Bumps With Pus. What The?!?!

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
Well a 1.5 months ago I noticed like 5 pimple like bumps right at the base of my penis on the right hand side. I let them go and they went no where. Well I thought they were pimples and they popped and little white stuff came out or like a head of a pimple and then a little blood. They were gone like a week later. About 2 weeks ago I realized a group of like 6 pimples like things not around the penis base but about 2 inches above and to the left right below my waste. Some were small and one was big and hut. I waited and then popped the big one. It was full of pus. Then it sort of healed but I can still sqeeze a little pus outta it. Whats going on here. The other little bumps or small tiny pimples are still there but I dont know what the hell it is. I thought it was just from sweating in the heat.
I also found another small pimple like thing around an inch up from my penis base. Sounds disgusting but any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 1st, 2004
Sounds like it could be molluscum contagiosum. They are sexually transmitted and usually need to be removed by a doctor by freezing them off. Do some research on that. Sounds like it could be it.
|
Did you find this post helpful?