Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Period And Negative Pregnancy Test And Still Pregnant?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Question
so here's the deal I had sex twice in may the 21st and the the 27th he wore a condom and he pulled out to be extra safe. On the 22nd he went in a little and then I made him pull out he didnt have a condom on. So here is the deal I got my period on june7th and it was normal just like it always is. I even had clots like always do sorry tmi. Just to be safe I took a pregnancy test on the night of the15th and it came out negative. But im still worried I cant get it out of my mind. What are the chances I could be pregnant. My veins in my breast are super noticlbe but then again that might be in my head. I dont know. I need help someone ease my mind.
I'm not wanting a baby right now please give me some good advice.
Miss
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper mitzyditzy
|

replied June 23rd, 2004
Pregnancy
I use to always want to be pregnant when I was like 12 years old and up so I was constantly thinking I might be pregnant. Now I an 7 months along. Happily though. I guess sometimes you can trick your body into think ing that you really are pregnany but you aren't. I would just keep taking pregnancy tests until you really so get your period. The stress of the whole thing can also make you skip your period so try to relax! ~kaylee~ w/b Laughing
|

replied June 9th, 2006
Negative Pregnancy Tests
Ok I had sex about the middle of may and i'm supposed to get my period around the end or beginning of the month, but I havent gotten it yet. I took a 2 pregnancy tests and they came negative. Could I be pregnant?
|

replied June 9th, 2006
Experienced User
To mitzyditzy: if you had your period and a pregnancy test came out negative, you are not pregnant. You don't need to take any more pregnancy tests.

Amandacool: if you aren't sure when your period is due to arrive, wait a few more days and if it still isn't here, take another pregnancy test. Did you have unprotected sex in the middle of may? If so, there's a chance you are and it could just be too early to test.
|

replied March 13th, 2013
Actually you can have a negative home pregnancy test and have what seems to be, a normal period. There have been many cases of this in women.
|

replied June 10th, 2006
Experienced User
Lol this is an very old post from 6/04
|

replied June 10th, 2006
I am sure that my period was supposed to come at the beginning of the month. And I didnt have unprotected sex, I think maybe something seeped out. :(
|

replied June 11th, 2006
Experienced User
Wait a few more days and test and good luck..Wait 14 days when you miss or you can test the same day you miss..

Mary 24w1dw#4 boy
|

replied January 31st, 2009
i am soo confused
Okay heres the deal i had my period the 27 of december it finished and everything was alright until around the 2nd week of january i was in the shower and noticed my discharge was a light pinkish color this presisted for approx.2 days it is now the 31 of january and i have not recieved my period i took a pregnancy test and it read negative although it was from the dollar store i was told it was accurate .i did research on the pinkish discharge and it was identified as implantation bleeding but im not sure. should i be that worried that i didnt recieve a period for all of january/ how long should i wait to take another test? and did i really have implantation bleeding?((that is wen the egg is fertilized and attached to uterus and u bleed a little)) please give me sum type of advice
|