Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Discharge After Hysterectomy?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Crying or Very sad I had a total hysterectomy 2 years ago,3 months after I have a clear ,bad ordor discharge, not my bladder I have gone to 3 different Dr. It becomes so bad I have to wear a tampax! Mad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 24th, 2004
Post Hysterectomy Discharge
Shocked
i just had my surgery in april 2004. I just started have a very bad smelling discharge. I did not have a total hysterectomy. I still have my ovaries, tubes and my cervix. I thought that once the uterus is gone you can't get infections anymore. I have not gone to a doctor yet because I just noticed this problem yesterday. This discharge is not yellow but it is not white either. I am hoping that someone could tell me what this is. Can you still get a yeast infection after your uterus is removed?
|

replied September 1st, 2004
Hysto Question
You can get a yeast infection a/f a hysto. I just got over one. Yikes!! Also, about a month after my hysterectomy, my doctor had to prescribe metrogel that I inserted at night for about a week b/c I had an infection from my stitches and from the surgery itself. (having foreign bodies in there during surgery) the discharge and the smell went away thank god in about 4-6 days.
|

replied May 15th, 2012
had a hysterectomy almost a year ago
I had my surgery November of 2011 and I just started this white milk discharge. There's no smell or itching and I'm haven to wear pads. Is everything ok
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul