Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Feel Slightly Normal Again!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey girls....Raven is in this thing called 3cw its a wrestling thing...U kno like wwf.....Well he had a show last night...My watched river and I went and saw him do his thing...I actually felt like a teenager again not a 35 year old!Lol!!! I dress nice and did my hair and makeup and even his friends were hitting on me...I kno I kno that was disrespectful of them...But it made me feel better about my appearence and body since I had him I havent felt to highly of myself but that boost my confidence lol!! Well thanks for letting me ramble on like this! Love u girls!

Jen river and raven
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 13th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Awe! You deserved to go! I am so happy for you! You are looking great I am sure so all those guys had a reason to hit on you! Wink
love ya,
chanda
|

replied June 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Aww thats great jeni!! I didnt see a post about this but did you get that job?? :d

alison xoxo
|

replied June 14th, 2004
Experienced User
Hey thats always great to feel better about yourself and it helps when people notice you. You go girl!!! I am glad you feel better, you should!

Alison I think her interview is tue.
Lots of love,
heather and hayley
|