Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

How Did You? When Did You? What Happened?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
How did you tell you parents?

When did you tell them?

What happened?

And what is going on ,are you in school ,do you work ,and what about the father?

Ohh ,and how old were you?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Good questions, id like to hear the answers too! How about you, what are your answers, newlife?

<3

gaby
|

replied June 13th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Well my mother is deceased so I had to tell my father.

I told him around the end of my 4th month I am 7 months now.

I just called him and spit it right out. He flipped but is now starting to accept it.

I am 20 years old will be 21 in november, the father and I are still together he is 21.

I am not in school right now. I plan on going back after my son is born. I am working about 33 hours a week. Thats all ~erica.
|

replied June 13th, 2004
Experienced User
My boyfriend and his mom told my mom with me over lunch

3 months into it

she kicked me out of her house now I live with my dad

i go to school, have a job for now, and the father is still with me and helping out a lot

i was and am 15 until july 27
|

replied June 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I called my mom before she got home and told her..My mom told my dad.

After I took my 3 prego tests

nothing really they just said its my responsibility

school is out for the summer and I might get a job with the father(my boyfriend). And im still with the father and we are gonna get married

|

replied June 13th, 2004
How did you tell you parents? I told my dad first I knew he'd be kool about. My mom on the other hand I was petrified to tell.

When did you tell them? The same day I found out

what happened? My mom almost physically strangled me, she was upset about school.

And what is going on ,are you in school ,do you work ,and what about the father? I am in school and still with the father.

Ohh ,and how old were you? That's the funny part, i'm married anwas 25 going on 26 in april. But I could see that she really didn't want me to quit school and I haven't.

Brenda
|

replied June 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
How did you tell you parents? I called her and said "how old are u" she said "39", I said "okay well ur old enough to be a grandmother"---my dads not in the picture~

when did you tell them? Right when both my preg. Tests were positive!~

what happened? She didnt believe me but now is very excited

and what is going on ,are you in school ,do you work ,and what about the father? Im not in school(dropped out before I got preg.)-dont work, but soon will after she is born...Father is a , Sorry..Lol, its the truth

ohh ,and how old were you?17
|

replied June 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
How did you tell you parents? My mom made me take a test because I had missed my period..Even though I alread knew I was b/c I had taken a test at the mall.--dont have a dad

when did you tell them? ...Didnt have to

what happened? She cried and was very dissapointed

and what is going on ,are you in school ,do you work ,and what about the father? Its summer..But I will be in school....Im looking for a job and the father is in the picture when its convienant for him

ohh ,and how old were you?15...Im 16 now
|

replied June 13th, 2004
Well I just found out friday.
I don't plan on telling mom until after I finish my cna course and get a job as a cna at the end of the summer
my mom and dad are divorced but hopefully I can keep it from him until I move out ,so he can't find me to fuss. That should be when my baby is 4 months.
My mom will freak.
I am in college ,and about to take a cna course
i don't work but hopefully i'll have a job by the end of the summer
the father is stunned right now ,so we'll shall see what happens but we do plan on getting married in june of next year. We've been together for two years.
|

replied June 13th, 2004
How did you? When did you? What happened?
Posted: 06-13-04 3:44am

------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------

how did you tell you parents? My mom was 0ut of town on business when I found out so I waited and told them both when she got home a few days later. I just sat down and was liek "mom.. Dad ur going to be mad but I have something to tell u''. .They already started to look pisssed before I told em the news. They didnt react as bad as I thought, surprisingly.

When did you tell them? I took 5 pregnancy tests lol then I went to the clinic and tested the next day too.. Then I told them a few days later when I was like 6 1/2 weeks.

What happened? They were mad, but I told them I was taking responsibility and they were happy to hear that of course. And I did what I said.

And what is going on ,are you in school ,do you work ,and what about the father? I work full time at the gm service parts center, I graduated highschool but will wait to go to college until hes a year old probably, but I will go. The father is a jerk. I wish he wasnt. But I havent talked to him in a month and a half, he only makes me upset when I do. Hes 21....Who knows if he'll ever change but right now he doesnt even care.

Ohh ,and how old were you? I had just turned 18 and will be 18 when hes born too*

|

replied June 13th, 2004
Lol this is great!!

I really didnt tell my parents...We left to get something from raven from work....I come home and im in my room my parents come in like 20 min tell me to come in their room so I did...Lol....I forgot to close this site out they saw asked me why I was on it so I just said im pregnant lol! My mom called me a f****ing prostitute....My step dad just say there!!!

They pretty much found out when I was 13 weeks!!!

Not in school anymore taking the ged june 19th! I have a job interview on tuesday! The father im still w/ he is the head chef at a bar&grill here in springfield!

I was 16 when I got pregnant and I was and still am 17 when I had him!
|

replied June 14th, 2004
Experienced User
I told my mom after taking three tests and was sure I was pregnant. She could tell something was bugging me so I just told her. She was really shocked and cried, but she wasnt ever rude. I just finshed my junior year of high school. I need four more credits to graduate so im doing those over the inter net. I work but im probably going to quit in a couple months. Im not sure whats going to happen with the father its to soon to tell. I was and am 17.
|

replied June 14th, 2004
Experienced User
Sssoooo Long!
How did you tell your parents?
Well my friend and I were suppose to be going to a club friday night, but my period was a week late (i thought) I said mom dad, I think I am pregnant. My dad said what? (caps) my mother said why? I said okay listen, told her about how me and jackie were suppose to be going to the club. I said I dont want to go to the club and drink if I am pregnant. Will you please get me a test? So my mother and father were happy at the same time mad. They were both proud that I did not want to hurt the baby and wanted to be responsible.
When did you tell them?
My mother bought me a test that night and friday morning I was walking to the bathroom (like 4:30am) my mother said heather(caps) take the test. I said I got it here. I took the test and seen it was negative. I handed it to my mother and said thank you for getting me this test mom. I sat down I was about to go back to bed when all the sudden my mother screamed, "how many lines does it mean if your pregnant?" I laughed and said 2 mom. She sat the test down on the table and started saying omg going to the kitchen to the livingroom. She could not even speak to me. Then she decided she was late for work and said I got to go.
What happened?
She called at like 12:00 that day telling me that I needed to find a clinic. Then she seen a bench out by where she works and called back giving my brother the number for me. I guess you could say through all the comosion that morning my father new, lol. I went to the clinic and found out I was only 3 weeks at that time but clinic time I was 5 1/2 weeks.
Are you in school, work, what about the father?
I graduated last year. When hayley is 2 I plan on going to college. I am not allowed to work due to pregnancy induced hypertension. The father is a jerk! He would only call and ask about the baby when he wanted sex. Never did I reply though, lol.
How old are you?
Was 18 and today is my birthday so I am 19, will be when I have her next month to.
Lots of love,
heather and hayley
|

replied June 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

User Profile
replied June 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I was 22 and married. I called my father and stepmother (my mom died when I was 9) and told them. My stepmother can't have kids, so she was resentful. She said "what happened? Did you forget to take your birth control??" she sneered when she said it. My dad was excited. I'm due two days after christmas, and my stepmother goes "you know this is our year for christmas," as if she expects me to travel 12 hours out of town two days before my due date! I don't think so!

The father and I are married, and we were married before I got pregnant. I'm an insurance agent for .G.E.I.C.O, and he is a computer engineer.
|

replied June 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
How did you tell you parents? I never did. My mom just kinda knew lol!

When did you tell them? She found out when I was about... 8 wks I think.

What happened? She was very accepting and so was my dad after a few days lol

and what is going on ,are you in school ,do you work ,and what about the father? I'm graduated now SmileSmile but goin to university in january. Im on mat leave from my job and yes i'm still with the father Smile

ohh ,and how old were you? I was 17 when I got pregnant, i'm 18 now.

Shauna
|
Quick Reply