Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Period Two Weeks Early? (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
My last period was only two weeks ago, and last night I started bleeding. It wasn't very heavy, and it seems to have stopped now, but it was still more than spotting. I had protected sex 10 days ago, but I know there still might be a slight chance that I could get pregnant. My first thought was that it might be a very early miscarrage, but while looking for information about it I learned about implantation spotting. Could it be either of these things, or am I just getting my period two weeks early (i've never been early, normaly my cycle is closer to 6 weeks)
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper tdeji
|

replied June 21st, 2004
Experienced User
Ive Gott He Same Thing
Hi I jsut wanted to say I had the same thing I got my periods stoped a week and a half ago n I had sex 3 days after that then 9 days later I had blood on my underwear so I dont know im trying to find the same answera s you one person told me its not pregnancy but I dont now for shore.... So hopefully soimeone willl answer us both. Wink
|

replied April 22nd, 2011
it would be nice to find some one who never had sex and get an answer but my wife had this and was crying for no reson but wht i found out is change well at least in her diet can make it get off track we ate at a new sea food place for like 2 weeks made it come early because we tried it out on and off ever month and well sea food in her case makes it come early but she goes back on track when we stay home good luck and regrds for the men who deal with pms like me Sad
|

replied April 22nd, 2011
it would be nice to find some one who never had sex and get an answer but my wife had this and was crying for no reson but wht i found out is change well at least in her diet can make it get off track we ate at a new sea food place for like 2 weeks made it come early because we tried it out on and off ever month and well sea food in her case makes it come early but she goes back on track when we stay home good luck and regrds for the men who deal with pms like me Sad
|

replied April 22nd, 2011
|

replied April 22nd, 2011
|

replied March 21st, 2007
Spotting 2 Weeks Before My Period
Hi i've been trying to conceive for the las two months or so. I had my period on Jan. 28 and then on February 26 i had my period, but was lighter than usual and this time on March 15 I started spottin and i'm confused because my period should start around March 28 or so. Is there a chance i could be pregnant? Rolling Eyes
|

replied October 16th, 2012
Hi, did you ever find out if you were pregnant? The exact same thing is happening to me too!
|

replied October 16th, 2012
Hi, did you ever find out if you were pregnant? The exact same thing is happening to me too!
|

replied June 5th, 2007
Ugh
I know how you guys are feeling. I just got my period 2 weeks early and never in my life have I been so early. I didn't know it could be a sign of pregnancy till I read these. Now, I'm freaking out. The worst part is I cant find out till my missed period....
|

User Profile
replied July 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Wow i totally have the exact same thing!
I've been looking everywhere on the internet and the only thing i can find
is implantation bleeding.
I have been very nauseous, tender sore bbs, backaches, and terrible fatigue.
I'm glad i'm not the only one with this problem and its nice to know that maybe we can get some answers here.
I really hope im preggers!!
-Martha
|

replied July 12th, 2007
I wouldnt rely on a possible implantation bleeding, i would wait untill other symptoms arise like increase size of nipples and areola, montgomery glands become prominent, nausia, vomitting, moody. Mensturation can occur without warning even if you are on the pill, one day you should have had it... and a few weeks later you have it... and another week you get it again... and then normal pattern... and then BAM started too soon... Some times it can be unpredictable... if i were you guys i would wait and see. dont worry time will tell!

Very Happy

AND, if you have more than just the spotting... then take the test... if the test turns out negative and you still experience the symptoms then go see a gyno or doctor
|

User Profile
replied July 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I am not relying on implantation bleeding at all..
i just said that its the only thing i can find that goes along with my other symptoms.
I'm going to test tomorrow which will be the day after the day AF was supposed to show. So i guess i'll find out
|

replied July 15th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Britters wrote:
I wouldnt rely on a possible implantation bleeding, i would wait untill other symptoms arise like increase size of nipples and areola, montgomery glands become prominent, nausia, vomitting, moody. Mensturation can occur without warning even if you are on the pill, one day you should have had it... and a few weeks later you have it... and another week you get it again... and then normal pattern... and then BAM started too soon... Some times it can be unpredictable... if i were you guys i would wait and see. dont worry time will tell!

Very Happy

AND, if you have more than just the spotting... then take the test... if the test turns out negative and you still experience the symptoms then go see a gyno or doctor

britters-
she said the only thing she could find related to it was implantation bleeding.
Confused she never said she was relying on anything
|

replied July 19th, 2007
My period came yesterday, only spotting but this is soooooo different, I usually come on really heavy and every 5 weeks, I last saw 3 weeks ago so I'm really confused, I am trying for a baby, do you think I could have miscarried?
|

replied August 20th, 2007
Question..I've been having a period since I was 15 and am now 21. I have never started early but this month I'm a whole week early (or so I think.) I have brown blood that is discharging that started this morning. Do you think this could be a sign of pregnancy? My last period was July 26 and they have always been on either hte 25,26,27 of each month. Any suggestions??
|

replied August 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
gagirlie wrote:
Question..I've been having a period since I was 15 and am now 21. I have never started early but this month I'm a whole week early (or so I think.) I have brown blood that is discharging that started this morning. Do you think this could be a sign of pregnancy? My last period was July 26 and they have always been on either hte 25,26,27 of each month. Any suggestions??

yes it could be implanation bleeding or spotting

many pregnant women have discharge either brown or light pink during early pregnancy
|

replied August 23rd, 2007
Pregnacy,misscariage Or Just My Period
hi i am 15 years old, i recently had unprotected sex on friday and early sunday morning, on sunday night i noticed i was bleeding i thought i had just gotten my period but i was a whole week early(im never early) and (never had gotten my period right after sex) later on when i went to the bathroom i notice something kind of slimy and kind of like a blood clot but maybe a little more than just blood coming out into the toilet, i thought mabe it was a misscarriage but im not sure if you could have one that ealry. i dont feel sick or like throwing up but have been noticing im really tired and iv been sleeping alot... so someone please help i dont know if its a sign of early pregnacy a misscarriage or just my period Exclamation Question Question ( i had sex on friday and today is thursday,can my signs be this ealry or is it just all in my head??)
Question
|

replied March 5th, 2012
Could I be pregnant, irregular or could I have miscarried?
I have the same problem. Im also 15, I had sex with my boyfriend shortly after my last period ended, he withdrew all these times. We had sex 3 times this last week. Last time was March 2nd and on the 4th I awoke to bleeding that assimilated my period but I'm not supposed to get my period until the 19th. It's not spotting it started just like you were saying except now it looks just like my regular flow. I've never had irregularities that start off early, only late. I'm having the same question. I've been tired and I've felt a slight bit ill. I've felt feverish, dizzy with a bit of nausia. My womb area feels a slight bit discomforted. Should I get a pregnacy test or consult a doctor? could i be pregnant, could I have miscarried? could it be an irregularity? Im very worried, I dont know who else to ask.
|

replied June 21st, 2012
Just an FYI, the pull out method is NOT birth control and you can get pregnant at any time during your cycle. Unless you have lots of money and think you are mature enough to have a child you should be using another form of birth control.
|

replied August 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Pregnacy,misscariage Or Just My Period
gem1592 wrote:
hi i am 15 years old, i recently had unprotected sex on friday and early sunday morning, on sunday night i noticed i was bleeding i thought i had just gotten my period but i was a whole week early(im never early) and (never had gotten my period right after sex) later on when i went to the bathroom i notice something kind of slimy and kind of like a blood clot but maybe a little more than just blood coming out into the toilet, i thought mabe it was a misscarriage but im not sure if you could have one that ealry. i dont feel sick or like throwing up but have been noticing im really tired and iv been sleeping alot... so someone please help i dont know if its a sign of early pregnacy a misscarriage or just my period Exclamation Question Question ( i had sex on friday and today is thursday,can my signs be this ealry or is it just all in my head??)
Question

i think you should make a new topic for your question!

but you wouldnt be feeling any symptoms so soon so yes that part is all in your head
you are still young so your period could be irregular even if it never has been before
|

replied September 30th, 2007
Little Bit of Help
Right so heres the thing... im 18 years old well nearly 19, i am on the contraceptive pill and this morning i noticed like a brown sort of stuff in my pants... the thing is im not due on for about 10 days and i have never been early in my life.... late yes but never early... I have been haing regular intercourse... i also have had really bad back ache.. if anyone can help me with this i would really be greatful... am i pregnant?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
well, the brown blood is usually old blood your body is getitng rid of..
i'm not sure why it would come so early..
i say, that if your regular period doesn't come take an hpt
good luck =)
|

Ok thanks... its just never been that early before in my life and its just like spotting as well not actual normal blood like a period...
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
yeah i know exactly what you're talking about
i had the same thing happen to me in july..
i just waited til my period was supposed to come
and took a test
it was negative...
but.. if I were you i'd just wait to test =)
|

Oh right so did your period end up coming in the end or not?
|

|

|