Medical Questions > Cancer > Lung Cancer Forum

Weird Feeling Right Side of Chest

Must Read
Start here for facts about lung cancer. We help you understand lung anatomy and outline the different types of lung cancer that doctors diagnose....
Doctors know that smoking tobacco damages the lungs. But does smoking cause lung cancer? And are smoker more at risk of lung cancer than non-smokers? More here....
Early lung cancer symptoms can be difficult to spot. Learn how to identify signs and symptoms and know when to seek medical help for lung cancer here....
I'm 20 years old, I do not smoke and do not really do anything unhealthy at all (except drink coffee every day lol). But anyway, it seems like the right side of my chest (for me, not the side with the heart) has always been a bit bigger towards the middle....Both sides have small little bumps, but one is always bigger like it is filled up with something ? Is this normal ? Lately i've been having a weird sensation in that area....The bump on the right side. Sometimes its an ache, and sometimes it feels like it is tightening up and even a little hard to breathe. I always have excess mucus in the back of my throat that I have to spit up. I've been on meds for that but none really helped cause it's always there. When I blew my nose today a few times, it even spasmed uncontrollably right in that area. It just feels really weird. Any ideas on what this could be and if it is serious ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Sorry no idea of what it could be but I would suggest you see an alternative therapist - homeopath, naturopath, accupuncture etc. I am assuming that your dr hasn't been able to give you an answer.
|
Did you find this post helpful?