Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Seriously Need Advice

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Okay....My boyfriend and I "kinda" had sex. He was supposed to pull out when he felt himself getting too close to the edge (aka about to cum) and while we were going at it he goes "uh oh" because he got the stuff on my bed because he pulled out. He says he didn't do anything inside of me and I completely trust him but i'm wondering if anything could have gotten in me that he wasn't aware of.

I definitley saw stuff on my bed so I know for a fact he was telling the truth but is there still a slite chance some of it could have gotten in me? I ended my period 3 days before we did this. I don't know if you can ovulate so soon after your period but I think that is what my main question is.

Is it possible to get pregnant three days after you end your period? It has now been 4 days since we were intimate like that and i'm just really worried. And i'm waiting for my period which won't be here for nearly a month. And of course worrying and stressing out can make your period irregular and i'm just so scared.

So can you get pregnant 3 or 4 days after you end your period?

Please help me. I am soo scared, i've never done anything like what me and my boyfriend did ever.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 7th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Umm first of all u could definitly be pregnant. I dont know why we always seem to get this question and no one seems to realize.. Its not just cum that gets u preg! So does precum. So even if he didnt 'go' at the end inside of u, u could be pregnant from precum (thats how I ended up pregnant as well as many others here) and he has no control and no way of knowing when he has precum. It comes no matter what beyond his control. So the pull out method does not work one bit. R u on birth control and how old r u? Also, u can get pregnant a few days after ur period. Ur chances just arent as high as they would be during ovulation. But some people can surprisingly ovulate at any time. I would wait and see if ur late and if u are then test. If not then I would get on bc and use condoms...
|

replied June 7th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Hey, ok first of all, even if he didnt "finish" in you, you cold still get pregnant from pre-cum. Also, some women, though not common, ovulate twice a month or at a different time each month or a different time then is expected.. So you could be pregnant, especially because you had unprotected sex. You said it happen 4 days ago? In about another 5 days you can go to the doctor and get blood taken to see if you are, otherwise you can just wait to see if you get your period or not. Good luck! If you have any other questions, just ask!

<3
gaby
|

replied June 7th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Chances are slightly low that you could be pregnant so soon after your period. It was like 3 days ago right? I think you should be ok, but anytime you have sex there is always a chance of precum slipping inside you and that can get you pregnant. Start using condoms or birth control to be safe. I think you are fine this time but get a test when your next period is due and do not, I repeat do not be stressed about it or it will be late.
|

replied June 7th, 2004
Experienced User
I'm sorry for being a !**@! but people! I swear, this week we've seen this question about 50 times. If you can't deal don't have sex or use condoms and get on the fing pill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey next time somebody asks this, why dont we just post a link to one of the other threads.
|