Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Pre Ejaculation Pregnancy?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Well, I was giving my bf a bj...And I think some pre ejaculation may have gotten in my mouth. A little while later we kissed on the lips, and a little while after that he also kissed my vagina. It was probably as little as 1 minute to as long as 10 minutes in between the time I was kissing his penis to when I kissed his lips, and the same in between when we kissed on the lips and when he kissed my vagina. Im not sure if it got inside of my vagina, but I know that his tongue was licking my clitoris. I think some of the semen from his pre ejactulation got into my mouth. Now, is it possible for the semen to have survived not only in my mouth, but also in his, and then get inside my vagina and get me pregnant? We are both very worried. Please help us.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 6th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
No. Not likely at all.
|

replied June 6th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I'd say its impossible, but I guess anything can happen. But its soooo sooo unlikely!

<3
gaby
|

replied June 6th, 2004
Its almost kinda silly......

If that ever happened it would shock the helll outta me* but if ur worried then I guess just be more careful from now on. Precum can definitly get u preg tho just as much as regular cum. That sounds weird lol
|

replied June 6th, 2004
With a mouth full of semen it could happen but otherwise it's impossible. Saliva has so many enzymes in it to break down food any amount of pre ejaculation going from your mouth to his mouth then to your vagina would be dead as anything. Dont worry you are definitely not pregnant and if you are....Then your the next virgin mary
|

replied June 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
lmao @ tanya......Hun you aren't pregnant. And I have to say this is a strange question.
|

replied June 6th, 2004
Thanks for all your replies, we feel a lot more at ease now. Still, if anyone has any more advice/tips/comments we would love to hear them to feel reassured. We really appreciate it, thanks.
|

replied January 20th, 2009
I am currently in the same situation except the difference is that the ejaculation actually happened. I'm pretty sure my gf swallowed before we kissed and when we kissed it was like for 3 minutes. It was about another 3-5 min before I went down on her. Does this change any answers on getting pregnant? Let me know.
|

replied January 21st, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Nope, not pregnant.
|

replied October 19th, 2010
We had oral sex...i was wearing my undrware, she was naked...and was rubbing on her...then removed the underwear and started rubbing on her clit (i didn't cum on/in her) she is a virgin....when i finished i saw some pre-cum on my underwear...could it be that i carried some precum to her clit and vagina while rubbing...and would that lead to pregnancy? plz someone..regards
|
Quick Reply