Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Muscular Dystrophy Forum

Prayer and Support Requests

User Profile
Prayer and Support

We believe that positive thinking and care and prayer can truly help people in need. If you would like to request support, please submit your request for kind thoughts, best wishes, and prayer here. Your request can be for yourself or someone you know. Write as many details as you like in your post ... but your post should be general enough that we get the picture. Be sure that private information remains private (including full names and locations) and that you maintain anonymity on this public forum.

Perhaps your friend is going for a surgery?
Or maybe you are worried about your own health?
Whatever it is... let us know. We will put in our best intentions for you.

If you`re interested in helping people who have made a prayer request, you can offer your personal support here and/or via private message. In other words, you can post your kind words and best wishes on this thread, and contact members individually.

REMEMBER: Together we make strong medicine.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile admin

replied February 12th, 2009
A prayer for my nephews and niece
I pray my niece and nephews don't have muscular dystrophy, According to the recent doctors, they are at a 50/50 chance to have the genetic disease. Although they are to young to be informed of the diesease that could possibly hit them later in life, I wish to ask for prayers they are healthy.

PS love he helping prayer philoshpy, Certainly many hearts are touched by the gracious offer each person involved provides to others, Thank you
Kindly,
Terri
|

replied October 21st, 2009
Prayer request for all people suffering from progressive muscula
Holy Mary, Mother of Mercy, Healer of the Sick, Comforter of the Afflicted, Our Dearest and Loving Heavenly Mother, with the greatest hope and full confidence in your maternal intercession we are begging you from the depth of our hearts and souls to look with mercy on all Your children suffering from progressive muscular dystrophy. Bless them, their relatives, friends and all those who care and try to help with the Gentlest and Wisest Motherly Love that flows straight from Your Immaculate Kind and Tender Motherly Heart. The Gentlest Mother of Mercy, have mercy on them. Touch them with Your Holy Healing Hands. Fill their spirits and bodies with Your Holy Healing Motherly Love. The Wisest Mother, we are begging you to bless all scientists, researchers and doctors who are working with this disease. Give them spiritual and mental health and strength, enlighten their souls and minds with Your Holy Wisdom, empower them to find a cure for progressive muscular dystrophy as quickly as possible. So many people around the world are waiting for this mercy, for this miracle. And this miracle is in Your Holy Merciful Motherly Hands. The Kindest Heavenly Mother, hear our sincere prayers. Come to our rescue with Your Holy Love and Mercy. O clement, O loving, O sweet Mary, have mercy on all Your children suffering from progressive muscular dystrophy. Heal them with Your Infinite Holy Motherly Love. And they will praise You, the Gentlest Heavenly Mother, and our Lord Jesus Christ, with their every step, with every movement, with every look, with every breath through all their lives and ever after. Honor, glory, and love to our Divine Lord Jesus, and to the Holy and Immaculate Mother of God. Amen.
|
Users who thank zamrijana for this post: SWiTEVA  skelly45 

replied March 9th, 2011
hi friends
I have started a special social network
so that people like us connect to each other and get to know about latest things.
enjoy!
|

replied August 28th, 2011
hey,
My son Austin was just diagnosed a week ago with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. He is 4 yrs old and in need of lots of prayers. My husband is having a real hard time with this please also pray for him. They are making us an appt probably next week to get braces at night to delay the damage to his feet and ankles.
Thanks
|

hey,
My son Austin was just diagnosed a week ago with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. He is 4 yrs old and in need of lots of prayers. My husband is having a real hard time with this please also pray for him. They are making us an appt probably next week to get braces at night to delay the damage to his feet and ankles.
Thanks
|

hey,
Thanks
|

replied May 4th, 2012
Dear Austin's mom,

My brother has DMD, too and I understand how you feel. Wish Austin all the bests! Don't worry! He will be strong and will able to explore the world. Nothing can stop him as nothing can stop my brother to move on. Together, you will be able to fight it.
|

replied December 4th, 2011
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (our prayers will be granted)
Dear Austin's Mom,

Don't worry. God bless you. I wish your son a miraculous healing and I wish you and your husband more faith in our lovely, merciful Jesus. I have 2 sons only. The elder son Joseph(5years) is diagnosed with DMD last month, our younger son Simon(11month) is also having high CK level and the doctors said that he is also affected. Have faith and thank God for the sufferings through which we all are going through. We are all looking forward for Jesus's mercy in this regard. Only one drop of His blood is sufficient to quench our children's dystrophin deficiency. I am very confident that our children are under the protection of Blue Veil of Blessed Virgin Mary.

Prayer: Oh mercyful Jesus, I yield all DMD and other NMD patients to your mercy. Have mercy upon them. Strengthen their parents and friends and family members so that they seek refuge only in You Lord. For those who have perished under the disease grand a space in your Kingdom. Let all the departed souls sing Hallelluia to You. Queen Mary pray for us. All saints and arch angels and angels pray for us.
|