Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

Prayer and Support Requests

Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...
User Profile
Prayer and Support

We believe that positive thinking and care and prayer can truly help people in need. If you would like to request support, please submit your request for kind thoughts, best wishes, and prayer here. Your request can be for yourself or someone you know. Write as many details as you like in your post ... but your post should be general enough that we get the picture. Be sure that private information remains private (including full names and locations) and that you maintain anonymity on this public forum.

Perhaps your friend is going for a surgery?
Or maybe you are worried about your own health?
Whatever it is... let us know. We will put in our best intentions for you.

If you`re interested in helping people who have made a prayer request, you can offer your personal support here and/or via private message. In other words, you can post your kind words and best wishes on this thread, and contact members individually.

REMEMBER: Together we make strong medicine.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile admin

replied May 30th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
jmargel

Your precious baby girl is in our thoughts and prayers. I know she is going to well very soon.
Positive energy coming your way.
Many hugs to your family.
|

replied June 16th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
jmargel
Our prayers are with them as well. Good thoughts and wishes.
|

replied January 19th, 2009
Kidney Healing
Been on dialysis for the last 10 years. Home-hemo for the last 2 years. I am so tired of all of it. The Dr's, the nurses, the hospital visits, the medications, the surgeries.As futile as it may seem, please send positive energy and healing prayers my way. Please pray for my kidneys to heal.
|

replied November 21st, 2011
I know how hard it is to be in your position, fathers of my 2 friends have been in dialysis for almost the same years with you. I am praying for them and I will send positive energy and a prayer for you too. Keep strong and have faith.
|

replied February 5th, 2009
prayer requests
Hi,I just came out of the hospital 2 days ago accidental overdose of aspirin.Right now I'm pretty scared of what is happening to me.I'm experiencing pain in my kidneys,burning and throbbing pain. I don't want to go back to the hospital,I really need the prayers and support right now. scared and fearful.
|

User Profile
replied May 26th, 2009
Advanced Support Team
You are all in my thoughts and prayers right now.

User Profile
replied May 26th, 2009
Supporter
A youn man in Sorrow
Please add him to your prayers-I am a prayer warrior myself and this young man needs all the help he can get from many of God's warriors..He is such a sad young man..Unsure of who he is, his sexuality, his parents..The music he listens to is all gothic and death..He needs physical friends whom he can talk with, church needs to visit him often..I am always afraid he will start cutting again and what if he goes too deep..
|

replied August 31st, 2009
stones again
I have had kidney stones for quite some time now, it has effected my life and my job. Approximately 4 months ago I went through a battle with a 9mm stone that was blasted and I believe I am still passing stones today. I just started a new job and while I was at my job I used the restroom and notice my urine was bloody. I am so tired of this and need it to go away. I have watched my diet, exercise and drink plenty of water, but nothing is helping. I am asking for prayer, I can't keep this up and I am soooo tired of this. Thank you.
|

User Profile
replied August 19th, 2010
Asking for Prayers if you desire.
I've been ill for quite a few years. I believed I was healing and still hope I am.
Lately I've noticed a few lumps on my lower back on both sides and my left kidney is causing sharp but not very long pain/spasms.

Due to my sweet husband and family always worrying about my health, I'm not going to tell them how worried I am. Also I am frightened to go to the Doctor. This is due to have trouble finding a Doctor I trust. Maybe it is a type of white coat syndrome or more of a trust issue due to the past. I NEED a Doctor who I know cares about me healing and has a kind bedside manner.

I do not like asking for prayers. This time however I need them. I believe in Christ and the Buddha. Also in our Mother Earth. All prayers for my health would be welcome. My beliefs system is on the correct course for me. So all prayers for my health I know will be heard. It would be a comfort knowing people who do not know me care enough to pray for a person they do not know. Thank you, if it is your will to pray for me.

LVX,
Maria
|

replied August 23rd, 2010
Hi, My fiance has high blood pressure and she just had one of her kidneys removed 10 days ago(aug13). her doctor said the other kidney hasn't recovered so she has to do hemodialyse for 6 months or so, to help the remaining kidney recover...you can imagine we have been trough hell reading all about hemodialyse, kidney transplant etc. I'm type AB and shes O So i cant give her when it comes to it. but i'm thinking of Donating one of my kidneys to someone, so he/she can have a bit easier life. i'm hoping god blesses my fiance and everyone who is suffering from any disease.
|

replied December 18th, 2011
Will remember you all in my prayers. Faith is big healer and you must have faith in yourself. Taking care of your kidneys with a good kidney diet and doctor's advice is also important. Take care
|

replied July 12th, 2012
Hi, my dad's kidneys failed and he's on a waiting list for a donor. It's hard to watch him replace his blood every two days and go to work at 6AM. He can't really sleep well because of chronic pain on the left side of his body and the doctor has no idea why. I just ask that you pray for him and after joining this community, I pray for everyone who is going through similar hardships as well.
|

replied August 23rd, 2012
Prayers to your dad
|

replied August 23rd, 2012
I was diagnosed with kidney failure when I was 20 years old. After two years of hemodialysis while riding my bike to my full time job, I received a cadaver transplant that lasted 20 years. I'm now a slave to peritoneal dialysis with so many physical and emotional problems attached to this drastic negative turn in health and loss of something so precious, my life has come to a screeching halt. I'm really sick and depressed, on a fixed income, isolated. I was called in for a pediatric cadaver transplant about a months ago, which I didn't get due to antibodies from the last transplant. I was devastated and sent home, back to the daily dialysis slavery. I want to be a productive, vibrant part of society again. I have zero energy due to all the blood pressure meds and everything associated with dialysis and kidney failure. I desperately need prayers/good vibes to give me at least the emotional strength to weather this daily torture until I get another kidney, which could be months/years. Thanks so much and sincere love and prayers your way as well.=)
|

replied November 29th, 2012
Re: Prayer and Support Requests
Hi all, I am Michael 27 years old from Manila, Philippines as well. I have been diagnosed with IGA Nephropathy class III, a nephrotic syndrome. I had enlarged heart and water in my lungs, complications as per the doctors who checked my condition. I have gone to different doctors and they all said that it is irreversible. I asked for help because like most of you, I don't have the financial means to support my problem.

But let me inform you that there is hope. I am surviving my kidney problem. It might not be severe like other kidney patients, but for me it is all the same. To get better, one must decide and act to be better. You must be determined to do what should and should not be done for your kidney problem. I stayed out of what it not allowed for me, regular exercise and a lot of prayers. Also, we should be resourceful. Saying this, a nephrologist actually helped me who I met online. He is from China, a part of an organization that helps kidney patients. He is contacting me every time I needed his professional advice. I am forwarding my medical test to him and he interprets. He is also introducing ancient medical techniques combined with modern medicine.

I am very grateful because he has helped me a lot despite our distance. He continues to provide me with tips, articles, latest development that can help me or us with our kidney problem. I am doing better now, better than the previous months enduring the pain physically and mentally. Hope this helps. God bless us all.
|

User Profile
replied February 12th, 2013
as per day kidney problems are increasing day by day we should take proper step to recover from but what should be the solution can scientists or doctors will find any kind of solution because it related to many diseases.....
|