Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hernia Forum

Prayer and Support Requests

Must Read
We review the definition of a hiatal hernia, what causes it, and types of hernias in this Introduction to Hiatal Hernia....
Do you know the difference between a small and large hiatal hernia? Know when to seek medical help? Hiatal hernia symptoms and more here....
Hiatal hernias are diagnosed clinically. But what lab tests and procedures can help confirm hiatal hernia? We review the medical exams here....
User Profile
Prayer and Support

We believe that positive thinking and care and prayer can truly help people in need. If you would like to request support, please submit your request for kind thoughts, best wishes, and prayer here. Your request can be for yourself or someone you know. Write as many details as you like in your post ... but your post should be general enough that we get the picture. Be sure that private information remains private (including full names and locations) and that you maintain anonymity on this public forum.

Perhaps your friend is going for a surgery?
Or maybe you are worried about your own health?
Whatever it is... let us know. We will put in our best intentions for you.

If you`re interested in helping people who have made a prayer request, you can offer your personal support here and/or via private message. In other words, you can post your kind words and best wishes on this thread, and contact members individually.

REMEMBER: Together we make strong medicine.
Did you find this post helpful?

replied July 2nd, 2008
prayers for hernia surgery
please pray for my brother he numerous surgerys already hand is about to go in for hernia mesh removal after sufering many complications from the mesh patch. thank you so much!!
|

replied April 16th, 2010
help
Hello

dear
be sure that the god will never give up him
and be sure that the prayer of people who love him will success
and also be sure that your prayer and wish will give him the help

good night
|

replied July 22nd, 2010
i do not ha ve insurance but i do have jesus in my heart i also contracted a hernia in federal prison due to the waiting list they told me they couldnt give me surgery i have been released and i dont have a way to pay for the surgery they also told me that it wasnt life threatning but going online and doing research on hernias let me know its very serious so if any one know how to help please write me.
|

replied January 13th, 2014
I seek prayer for my hiatal hernia, GERDS, and Duodenitis. (Healing and Deliverance) I know that this semm like alot and it feels like alot i must agrre but there is someone out there suffering much worse. I can only thank God that this is all Im going through.

For all others seeking prayer:
The Bible reveals to us that Jesus healed all kinds of sickness during His ministry on earth. The Gospel of Matthew records, "Jesus traveled throughout the region of Galilee, teaching in the synagogues and announcing the Good News about the Kingdom. And he healed every kind of disease and illness" (Matthew 4:23, NLT). There is no sickness, disease, or injury that He cannot heal. So we know that Jesus can bring healing in this situation, and I pray with you in faith for His healing touch to be marvelously revealed.
(((AMEN)))
|

replied January 28th, 2014
i will pray for you right now. May God bless you!
|