Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Epilepsy Forum

Prayer and Support Requests

Must Read
Click here to learn more about what causes epilepsy and the different types of epilepsy. Start here to learn about the basics of this type of brain disorder. ...
Get the facts on epilepsy types. Identify signs & symptoms of epilepsy. We outline different types of epileptic seizures so you know when to seek help....
How can you know if you're having an epileptic seizure? We outline how doctors clinically diagnose epilepsy and other seizures here....
User Profile
Prayer and Support

We believe that positive thinking and care and prayer can truly help people in need. If you would like to request support, please submit your request for kind thoughts, best wishes, and prayer here. Your request can be for yourself or someone you know. Write as many details as you like in your post ... but your post should be general enough that we get the picture. Be sure that private information remains private (including full names and locations) and that you maintain anonymity on this public forum.

Perhaps your friend is going for a surgery?
Or maybe you are worried about your own health?
Whatever it is... let us know. We will put in our best intentions for you.

If you`re interested in helping people who have made a prayer request, you can offer your personal support here and/or via private message. In other words, you can post your kind words and best wishes on this thread, and contact members individually.

REMEMBER: Together we make strong medicine.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile admin

replied June 12th, 2009
i've been having sezuires sense i was three months when i turned 16yrs i started looking f0r a job and have yet to be successful i would like you to pray that i'll be able to work soon i am know 23 yrs and still looking for a job

thank you for your support.
|

replied April 24th, 2010
I had my 2nd seizure last night while I was sleeping. I can't find a job or afford a doctor but good news is I don't think its epilepsy because I had a ct scan at the ER and it was clean. It cost me a lot of money that I don't have. Don't know what I'm going to do. Please pray for me.
|

replied August 3rd, 2012
Your CT can be clean but still have epilepsy. You have to have an EEG done to measure your brain waves to see if thats what it is. I have had three EEGs done and i have epilepsy. Hate getting the glue outta my hair but if it tells them how to help me im all for it.
|

replied September 13th, 2010
Please pray for my mother. She has epilepsy (born with it) and she is going through a rough time right now. Thank you very much!
|

replied August 9th, 2011
My 10 yr old son was just diagnosed with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy and is having such a horrible time on the meds we've tried so far. Please pray that we can get it figured out soon so I can have my fun-loving kiddo back. Thank you and God Bless.
|

replied February 7th, 2012
I am very happy I read your post about Prayers and Support and I completely agree and believe in that, and to be honest with you I have seen cases got cured for seizures, fits and epilepsy because of that. We pray when we believe that there is a source of power, when we assume that sometimes some cases human being just can not do anything about, that's when we pray, some of us might wonder what makes some prayers accepted and others rejected, I would say it's all about recognizing that source of power and believing in that power.

In addition of prayer there is things we can do so we can increase the chances of them being accepted, don't get me wrong, that's not rituals or paying someone to do something, it's all about being decent, honest, clean, straightforward, and most importantly sincere. I would like to offer my help on that issue if anyone is interested. Thanks.
|

replied July 20th, 2012
Hi please can you Pray for my son. he has had epilepsy for 1 year now. He has been put on Epilim but he has been having side effects from it so the doctors are trying to find him some other medication. but he has been having more blackouts and fits since we have stopped the medication. thank you and God Bless xxx
|

User Profile
replied August 1st, 2012
Hi I just read your message and I've been taking multiple seizure medications and my neurologist has put me on this one called "Topamax" the generic name is "Topiramate" it's really good and it also helps control headaches/migraines.
I hope this helps at all...I can understand what your all going through right now the frustration and fear; you'll be in my prayers tonight Smile
|